PC vs Riverside

Sprtman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well didnt think we'd get into name calling and all that but maybe wayne county will play a top quality team in the next 2 or 3 weeks

Just making light of things. Take no offense. All I've heard this week is how good Chester Co. was supposed to be. Either they weren't or WC is. I hear PC played well. It only takes but a few mistakes for things to go a ry.

Just making light of things. Take no offense. All I've heard this week is how good Chester Co. was supposed to be. Either they weren't or WC is. I hear PC played well. It only takes but a few mistakes for things to go a ry.

No offence taken i just hear the comparisons of Ricks boys and our two players and i wish everybody would just take them as 4 good athletes and that there just kids tryin to play a sport in the best district in the state.

Well didnt think we'd get into name calling and all that but maybe wayne county will play a top quality team in the next 2 or 3 weeks

4a, 2 players prob gonna play division 1 ball next year, and very well balanced, i would say thats as close to top notch as wc will see until after the regular season.

:thumb:

Way to go Panthers! 21-6, now 3-0! Great game PC, keep your heads up, you're gonna win a lot of games.

:thumb: First class pantherfan,sounds like the Riverside guys made the plays when it mattered.I thought 21 was do'able for the Panthers O but to hold P.C. to 6,wow,hats off to the D.Good luck to both,sounds to me like extended seasons for both teams.P.S. The "first class" thing was for your post,no chest pounding & respectful,everyone should show as much CLASS! :thumb:

What happen in the game? Did PC turn it over or did DC dominate the line of scrimmage. Lets hear it.

Turnovers killed us (4 in the 1st half), plus some missed opportunities in the red zone. Throw in some REALLY BAD refs, and there you go. PC could have won that game if not for the turnovers. May have been the weather, idk.

Edited by viking_fan