Adamsville travels to Scotts Hill

cardfan

10 members have voted

1. 1. will Adamsville continue to Finish after a very big emotional win?

• yes
    • no

Adamsville travels the short distance to Scotts Hill this week after comiong off a huge emotional win this week. That was the first time Adamsville had beaten Mcnairy Central at their fiekd since 1983. It was also the first time since 83-84 that Adamsville had beaten them back to back. I think the kids woke up this week and understand what they have to do. I look for another spirited effort this week and another big win. Adamsville 35- Scotts hill 0

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for another big game this week , don't want to over look anyone! But I think we will continue to finish, we played with a lot of emotion last week! I haven't seen the boys like that since the Humbolt win last year.

I think Scotts Hill will play hard, but I think we will over power them up front!

A'ville 40 - Scotts Hill 0.

I feel the same way Foxy! We must finish, went to the JV game last night against Riverside! Cardinal future looks good, the young guys rolled them 36-16! Would love to see those guys get plenty of more game experience !

Scotts Hill is heading in the right direction, just don't think they'll get their second home win Friday night.

Cardinals big 46-6!

I feel the same way Foxy! We must finish, went to the JV game last night against Riverside! Cardinal future looks good, the young guys rolled them 36-16! Would love to see those guys get plenty of more game experience !

Scotts Hill is heading in the right direction, just don't think they'll get their second home win Friday night.

Cardinals big 46-6!

The JV did look good last night.

As to Friday night, let's not start frying chickens before the eggs are laid. I think the Cards will win but getting too sure of winning scares me. I think we might have been a little too cocky against Riverside and Kossuth and that cost dearly. Let's wait until after halftime to start dreaming that big!

The JV did look good last night.

As to Friday night, let's not start frying chickens before the eggs are laid. I think the Cards will win but getting too sure of winning scares me. I think we might have been a little too cocky against Riverside and Kossuth and that cost dearly. Let's wait until after halftime to start dreaming that big!

Thats true, but by watching tape on SC! We should walk away with it! But we still have to play ball!