Stratford at Lipscomb

okeechobeecracker

Lipscomb wins 49-7. Stratford won an emotional season opener against Hunters Lane but since then they have returned to their old form. Lipscomb was left for dead (just like last year) and then they beat Overton (just like they beat Whites Creek last year). I look for them to get hot and run the table the rest of the way.

Thats what I like to see, a Lipscomb fan talking smack after one win over a very medicore team and ready to claim dominance with a win over that perineal powerhouse Stratford.

Whip them ponies up and let em run :popcorneater:

Lets just say if you believe Lipscomb will get hot,run the table and go deep in the playoffs, that you disagree with my statement. However, like I said I agree some with the other post, meaning Lipscomb did win a big game Friday Night but they still have some tough opponents on the schedule. I and others close to Lipscomb football do not believe that they will run the table or go deep in the playoffs like a typical powerhouse Lipscomb team of the past.

Edited by RicFlare

From the scoreboard page, Lipscomb beat Stratford 35-12----- I agree with some of the sentiment in this topic that Lipscomb is slightly down this year, but it's just a slight dip from a level of the last few years that has been VERY high. I'd say Lipscomb's still in the top 20-25% of teams in their classification.