East Hickman host Montgomery Central

antsINdaPANTS

Will East Hickman repeat a win again from last year? Last year East Hickman spoiled Mont Central Homecoming when they picked East Hickman for a easy win.... East is horrible this year but maybe they can get it together and pull out a win. I think the Freshman Q back will be a spark for the future of the program, with more games under his belt, he will get comfortable and make plays. We will see if East Coach will stay with the Freshman and do the right thing , or fall weak and play the Senior who quit and walked off the field a few games ago. (my opinion he should of never been allowed back on my field)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will East Hickman repeat a win again from last year? Last year East Hickman spoiled Mont Central Homecoming when they picked East Hickman for a easy win.... East is horrible this year but maybe they can get it together and pull out a win. I think the Freshman Q back will be a spark for the future of the program, with more games under his belt, he will get comfortable and make plays. We will see if East Coach will stay with the Freshman and do the right thing , or fall weak and play the Senior who quit and walked off the field a few games ago. (my opinion he should of never been allowed back on my field)

why was he allowed to come back on the team? Hasn't he done this in previous years? Seems as if that could be a cancer to the team. Can Central's DB's defend the pass that E. Hickman is about to put on them. I hope they can if not it will be a long night for Central. Can EH stop the MC offense and keep them off the field? If not it will be a long night for E. Hickman.

That's about right howdoitknow2. I don't see a victory in East Hickman's future and Montgomery Central is much improved with their coaching staff in place for the 2nd year in a row. Those guys have always had potential, just needed some direction. I think Montgomery Central is a playoff team this year. East Hickman is not.

Really thought last year was the beginning for East....but it appears that it wasn't. Looking down at their remaining games......hard to find a win out there. Good luck to East anyway, but just don't see it.

i know if if was a fifth we all would be drunk. if last years team would of had Coach Jones they would of finished 500 or better. this coach has no concept of clock control of the game ,and when your smaller not as athletic as the other teams you cant keep your defence on the field that long. this guys idea of controlling the clock is being down by 36 in the second half and the mercy rule takes effect.

and whats up with your P/A guy he gets so excited when the other team does something good.

i wish i would of never got on here cause i can go forever with whats wrong with this football program.

but the one thing thats not wrong is the heart of the players , i hope you guys get a W this Friday.

this is only my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

anyways i am just like every other arm chair Quarterback , i will always be like after the play thats not what i would of done. HA ha

OH yes lets do a pole for everyone should quitters get a 4th chance? just asking

this is likely there last chance at a W, maybe west hickman.

P.S feel free to correct my grammer and my spelling , but the things i say are right on.

Yes I am with you......right on.I am a Coach jones advocate and the sorry powers that be ( NASH and his puppets) railroaded Coach Jones and Britt . These two coaches stood for what was right,not what some parents want. The poor kids work hard,but it tears a team apart when you have "special" circumstances where a certain player is allowed to do the things he has done and still be allowed to be on the team. The freshman is doing great and I hope he stays there for the future of the program. I feel an example should have been set,I would not succomb to buttkissers and parents that try to intimidate with threats,everything should be earned........Period, but Im not coaching so I will sit back and support the kids.

Edited by easteaglebaseball