Meigs Co vs Sweetwater

allwaysright

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be alot of eyes focused on this game for the district race, this game should tell us what Sweetwaters got, they have been hard to figure out. They took East Ridge in at halftime tied, which i thought it was very impressive, not sure what happen in the 2nd half. Meigs seem to have some things iron out and going well. If played at Sweetwater, the Wildcats should have the edge.

There will be alot of eyes focused on this game for the district race, this game should tell us what Sweetwaters got, they have been hard to figure out. They took East Ridge in at halftime tied, which i thought it was very impressive, not sure what happen in the 2nd half. Meigs seem to have some things iron out and going well. If played at Sweetwater, the Wildcats should have the edge.

I see Meigs in a tight one.

The thread says who wins and why! I know that is complicated , so i can see how someone like you can get confused.lol So if all you have to do is talk smack about kids,stay off this thread.

Canadian just calls like he sees it, dont think he means to thrash the kids, its just his personality, he takes awhile to get use to.

The thread says who wins and why! I know that is complicated , so i can see how someone like you can get confused.lol So if all you have to do is talk smack about kids,stay off this thread.

Come on, im not bashing the kids. Just stating the facts. DumDum knows, I tell how it is and thats it. I guess you'll see if they happen to make the playoffs goodluck :thumb: