McKenzie vs. West Carroll

chipintn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should not be close. We should see continuous clock by half time. War Eagles just don't have the fire power to hang with the Rebs.

I agree, I don't think the coaching staff was very pleased with last nights Offensive performance. They will be working hard this week to tune up, would not want to be on the receiving end of these boys trying to prove something.

MRP

Well Rebel nation, ya'll know me. I'll keep my mouth shut for a pretty long while but, we can fuss about all this untill every thread we both have is closed and will have accomplished absolutely nothing. Let's hear the top opinion from Humboldt that actually matters.

Some Rebel fans (husband and wife) that are friends of mine found themselves parked beside Coach Bland's car Friday night. They chatted with his wife a while and came on home. Saturday, Univ. of the Cumberlands played Bethel Univ. here in McKenzie and U of C's head coach just happens to be John Bland....Dan's son. During the game my same Rebel fan friends happen to run into coach Bland and his wife and they talked a bit.

Coach Bland assessed the game Friday night like this......It was the best game the Viking's have played this season and we are happy and well pleased with the kids effort against McKenzie Friday night. And he was sincere.

Geez,is that too hard to deal with??? No wonder that support is down there if the only support ya'll give is dissing every opponent that happens to win against you. If you would spend less time talking down to opponents and talking UP your team you would be surprised at how things can change. You have one of the best....no.......legendary coaches to ever walk the sidelines in West TN. He's up there with John Tucker and Paul Ward and a very few others IMO. Stop getting against everybody else and get behind him!!!! You MIGHT like what happens.

Edited by duckman38201