Gibbs at Fulton

reverse

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs vs Greenville that wouldnt even be a contest Greenville would win like 63-14 they destroyed way more talented teams then gibbs this year dont believe me look at what they did to Tennessee High 56-6

56-7 actually

Qb Willy Carmichael had 239 yards rushing on 12 carries and 4 rushing Td's.

He threw for 71 yards and another td.

Totall rushing yards for the devils 429

total passing 106 with 2 Qb's.

Greeneville will destroy Gibbs if they meet in the playoffs.

BTW Tn High was ranked 5th in 5a when the Devils hammered them.

Devils are #1 in 4a...

If speed is all you need why are the dirty birds 2 - 4?

2-4? You must be talking about Atlanta Falcons because AE ain't 2-4.. AE is 3-3 get your facts right before you post them.. Like I said Fulton would win this game because Gibbs hasn't played anyone. I predicted a 8 point win by Fulton and they won by 9 wow I'm good at my predictions hahaha

Do you realize #3 ranked Gibbs in the state lost to the Hypothetically #2 ranked Fulton Falcons. Yes, the 2-4 Fulton Falcons should have been ranked #2 in the state. Because I know if we had the Gibblet's schedule we'd be undefeated as well and kept our week one ranking behind Greenville. Gibbs has a very talented team with lots of offensive threats, but you don't play anyone!

One more thing.... don't have a parade for your team during week 7 of the regular season.

Go Falcons!

2-4? You must be talking about Atlanta Falcons because AE ain't 2-4.. AE is 3-3 get your facts right before you post them.. Like I said Fulton would win this game because Gibbs hasn't played anyone. I predicted a 8 point win by Fulton and they won by 9 wow I'm good at my predictions hahaha

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I was talking about FULTON that at the time was 2 - 4. this is a Gibbs & Fulton topic. Fulton has a black falcon on their helmet just like ATL . . . Hence the dirty bird reference. Guess I'll have to t-y-p-e m-o-r-e s-l-o-w-l-y so you can keep up.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT I was talking about FULTON that at the time was 2 - 4. this is a Gibbs & Fulton topic. Fulton has a black falcon on their helmet just like ATL . . . Hence the dirty bird reference. Guess I'll have to t-y-p-e m-o-r-e s-l-o-w-l-y so you can keep up.

No you just need to be more specific when you're referring to me because if you know me, you know Fulton isn't a team that I cheer for. :roflol: Therefore I was assuming you were calling my Roadrunners the dirty birds. Secondly; they, Fulton, can be 2-4 because they beat Gibbs and that basically summed up that Gibbs is a nobody when it comes to Football hahah

Photoman- I got a text from 4mysister saying they had a "SuperBowl Champs" entrance to the game- WOW my response to 4mysister was, "IT MUST BE THAT KENNY CHESNEY MONEY!" hahahah

No you just need to be more specific when you're referring to me because if you know me, you know Fulton isn't a team that I cheer for. :roflol: Therefore I was assuming you were calling my Roadrunners the dirty birds. Secondly; they, Fulton, can be 2-4 because they beat Gibbs and that basically summed up that Gibbs is a nobody when it comes to Football hahah

Photoman- I got a text from 4mysister saying they had a "SuperBowl Champs" entrance to the game- WOW my response to 4mysister was, "IT MUST BE THAT KENNY CHESNEY MONEY!" hahahah

I thought since this is a topic about GIBBS & FULTON you would understand I was referring to Fulton. Not everyone's world revolves around AE. As for your haha comment you can keep it, I could care less if Gibbs wins 1 or 10 this year. And as for the "Gibbs is a nobody" comment with 4 losses & 3 losses respectively Fulton & AE are rapidly joining the "nobody" list themselves. Ahh the good ole days of the "super region" are gone now aren't they?

I thought since this is a topic about GIBBS & FULTON you would understand I was referring to Fulton. Not everyone's world revolves around AE. As for your haha comment you can keep it, I could care less if Gibbs wins 1 or 10 this year. And as for the "Gibbs is a nobody" comment with 4 losses & 3 losses respectively Fulton & AE are rapidly joining the "nobody" list themselves. Ahh the good ole days of the "super region" are gone now aren't they?

Hahaha the only sports that Gibbs is good in is Baseball and Softball, they have a loooooooooooooooooooooggggggg way to go in order to be mention in the same sentence with AE and Fulton in football and basketball.. But I wish you Eagles the best of luck the rest of the year.. I'll see ya in a couple weeks...

Hahaha the only sports that Gibbs is good in is Baseball and Softball, they have a loooooooooooooooooooooggggggg way to go in order to be mention in the same sentence with AE and Fulton in football and basketball.. But I wish you Eagles the best of luck the rest of the year.. I'll see ya in a couple weeks...

Turtle you need to get your head outta your shell or whatever orifice you have it stuck in. I AM NOT a Gibbs supporter, just someone that is VERY happy to see some of the Knoxville area "super teams" start to realize they aren't the supermen they thought they were. That it eventually takes a lot of hard work & you can't always just out talent everyone. With that said respond with your wittiest if you want. I'm done with this topic. Hope everyone stays healthy the rest of the way :thumb:

Edited by downanddistance