marshall county

fridaynightlites

not sure who coach mac is, the only mac i know that coached the tigers was MAC McCURRY and i think he done some good things but i dont know enough about the program back then to talk about it the only reason i started following the tigers is that they had several kids go to D1 schools several years in a row and was like wow someone is doing something right. im not sure what colleges they went to though except for the one that went to alabama and i think one went to TSU.

It was MacMurry and he has ALWAYS left a trainwreck where he coached and then when he left things were screwed up royally....just look at the last 5-7 yrs at MC.....AND you are grossly over estimating the D1 levels of players.....Hightower at Alabama is the real deal....but he played below his talent level at MC...wasnt very strong.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was MacMurry and he has ALWAYS left a trainwreck where he coached and then when he left things were screwed up royally....just look at the last 5-7 yrs at MC.....AND you are grossly over estimating the D1 levels of players.....Hightower at Alabama is the real deal....but he played below his talent level at MC...wasnt very strong.

not sure i understand what you are saying about over estimating,but i think if any high school athlete gets a scholarship to any college its a great thing.

not sure i understand what you are saying about over estimating,but i think if any high school athlete gets a scholarship to any college its a great thing.

I agree that getting a scholarship anywhere is fantatstic....BUT ...MC did not have THAT many D1 players....many went to college but not D1.