Millington VS Cordova

trojanswars365

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millington wins this game. I think the Trojans ground game is too strong for 4 quarters against Cordova. I think the Trojans by at least 10 points.

I would like to see one of our Rb's step up and become the #1 option on the team. We have yet to have anyone step up to become the goto guy. Going into the season, I thought that Roland Genesy would be that guy. At this point he hasn't distanced himself from the masses. Travon Taylor, KIa Lewis, and Antonio Webber are part of that group. In my opinion of o the group needs to step up and demand the majority of the carries with his play on the practice field and under the Friday night lights.

Millington wins this game. I think the Trojans ground game is too strong for 4 quarters against Cordova. I think the Trojans by at least 10 points.

I would like to see one of our Rb's step up and become the #1 option on the team. We have yet to have anyone step up to become the goto guy. Going into the season, I thought that Roland Genesy would be that guy. At this point he hasn't distanced himself from the masses. Travon Taylor, KIa Lewis, and Antonio Webber are part of that group. In my opinion of o the group needs to step up and demand the majority of the carries with his play on the practice field and under the Friday night lights.

T Taylor is physically the strongest of the three by far. His bench and squat are quite a bit more than the others. Genesy is the biggest runner, and I think the other two are a little quicker. Webber's day is coming...he needs to get stronger. I wish we had this problem at QB.

Edited by trojanswars365

Poor performance..... Millingtons O Line seems not to beable to block or at least to night they didnt do a very good job. Our ground game looked like crap. Well what else do we have if the ground game cant get it done??? I think and this is just me but what could possibly happen if Millington did nothing but worked on pass plays all this next week??? Would the QB get more confortable at throwing and our recievers get better a catching??? I dont know just thinking out loud but something has got to happen for Millington to get better on Offense. We are known as a 1 dimesional team what if we could actually run a spread offense along with the wingt? You can only get better at what you practice and passing would help tremendously with our running game.