William Blount vs Knox West

lowkee

It ended the same exact way it did last year. The same kid blocked the extra point too!!!!! :roflol:

You are correct..

The game was also very simular, turnovers and special teams was the difference. After last years game the WB staff decided to put a special emphasis on field goals and extra points. Changed their blocking scheme and bull rushed parts of their staring line in practice. About all it accomplished was injuries. Some were season/career ending. SPECIAL TEAMS ARE NOT SOMETHING YOU DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME. IT REQUIRES A COMMITMENT. IF YOUR STARTING QB IS YOUR HOLDER THEN YOU ARE NOT SPENDING ENOUGH TIME WITH THE SPAPPER, HOLDER, AND KICKER GETTING REPS. MOST FAILED ATTEMPTS ARE NOT BECAUSE THE LINE DOES NOT EXECUTE THE BLOCKS. IT IS BECAUSE IT TAKES TO LONG TO GET THE KICK OFF. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE KICKS OFF QUICKER IS TO GET MORE REPS. THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!

Sorry RunninRebels, I didn't mean to go off but that is one of the many lessons that doesn't seem to sink in at WB. Failure to execute in the kicking game and turnovers continue to plague the Govs. When people fail to learn from the past, they are destined to fail in the future.

Good luck the rest of the way Rebels.

tpoole12

PS: I'm sure there will be more snide comments directed toward me over this post but I feel we have reached the point where its time speak frankly and honestly. I think everyone who knows me knows I will continue to support the Govs but I refuse to sit back and be "politically correct" and hurt my arms waving my pom-poms.

Edited by tpoole12