Briarcrest vs Craigmont

Prsfan65

This is a big match-up of the undefeated Briarcrest vs the undefeated Craigmont. Both teams are coming off good, yet easy wins, and hopefully all the players for both teams are healthy. This is going to be a really good game.

Who do you guys have winning and why?

Craigmont BIG!!! Speed is on Craigmont's side. Size is on Craigmont's side. Strength is on Craigmont's side. Put them together and you have a lethal combination. Briarcrest can not match up, up front with the Chiefs. Craigmont should dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. If that isn't enough, look for speed on the edge to make this a living nightmare for BC. When the Chief's backs become winded, look for them to pound the ball inside. Secondary for BC will not be able to keep up with C'mont receivers! At least once, the Chiefs score on the long ball. Only edge for BC lies in the kicking game. Nope, in a game hyped over the unbeatens, BC is going to look very ordinary. Take this to the bank!!!

Craigmont BIG!!! Speed is on Craigmont's side. Size is on Craigmont's side. Strength is on Craigmont's side. Put them together and you have a lethal combination. Briarcrest can not match up, up front with the Chiefs. Craigmont should dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. If that isn't enough, look for speed on the edge to make this a living nightmare for BC. When the Chief's backs become winded, look for them to pound the ball inside. Secondary for BC will not be able to keep up with C'mont receivers! At least once, the Chiefs score on the long ball. Only edge for BC lies in the kicking game. Nope, in a game hyped over the unbeatens, BC is going to look very ordinary. Take this to the bank

Briarcrest will win big, Craigmont has not played a team as well coached as Briarcrest. They must have 10 coaches. Revenge game, home field, great scheme, no contest--Briarcrest 35 Craigmont 0 in a yawner.

I agree. Briarcrest is coached much better and will pound Craigmont. I say Briarcrest 31 Craigmont 6

You people have lost your mind...or what there is of it! Craigmont will dominate the LOS period. BC will not be able to run the fb. QB has no mobility! BC has nothing in the way of speed. I repeat..BC has a big edge in the kicking game. C'mnt will start on the 20 on each ko by the Saints. Only problem is BC will only kick off 1 time. Chiefs Big!!!

You people have lost your mind...or what there is of it! Craigmont will dominate the LOS period. BC will not be able to run the fb. QB has no mobility! BC has nothing in the way of speed. I repeat..BC has a big edge in the kicking game. C'mnt will start on the 20 on each ko by the Saints. Only problem is BC will only kick off 1 time. Chiefs Big!!!

After your two 2 predictions of "big" wins for Millington and Craigmont, I'd say trade in your crystal ball.

Or is there something in the H2O north of I 240?

Whooooo, Whoooo, Whooooooo.....That's the sound of the boat leaving shore. I sure missed the boat here! Congratulations on a great win Briarcrest!!!

Craigmont could be a Very good team with a shot at making a run in the playoffs if it were not for all of the turnovers and penalties. Instead they are a good team that will contend for a district title and lose in the first round of the playoffs The good news for them is that they can fix it.

Go Trojans!