District 10A

irishfan1

Okay McEwen faithful, what happened last night against Jo Byrns? I have only seen the score, but I would like to hear from someone who was there or who played.

To be honest, we all had a bad night. Not just girls, even our guys didn't do too great. But, a win is a win. I'm not for sure what happened to our teams. Coach thinks it was bc of our break, some think it was bc we didn't see Jo Byrns as a threat, but I'm not going to make excuses. We had the shots and they just didn't fall. If it was Houston County, we would have lost hands down. But, Tuesday is a new day and a new game. I'm just having faith that the Warriorettes show up ready to win, and not whatever happened last night.

Erin won by 5 tonight. We didn't have an 3's I don't think... but got a lot of points from backdoor plays. It was close the whole night but we made a lot of mistakes. I fouled out in the early 4th quarter and from the bench the refs weren't great. Made a lot of bad calls on us and on erin. Idk if that would have made a difference but congrats to Erin and we will see u again on the 31st

Edited by rachelwright14