Fulton heads to G P

reverse

Tomorrow GP will start watering the field in preparations for the Friday night game. Forget the forecast... I have a feeling it be partly muddy with a chance of slippery.

Go Falcons!

thatsfunny.gifNow thats funny!! I think you should contact Procter & Gamble and sell them the rights to do a Tide commercial featuring your jerseys after this game. If it can clean what was on those AE jerseys last year it will clean ANYTHING!

Edited by FootballDad

thatsfunny.gifNow thats funny!! I think you should contact Procter & Gamble and sell them the rights to do a Tide commercial featuring your jerseys after this game. If it can clean what was on those AE jerseys last year it will clean ANYTHING!

Tide would be a good sponsor, but with the ties to Dolly Parton and her support of Sevier County schools... I was thinking that GP might be renaming their field to appeal to Dollywood's Splash Country. I can't imagine a more perfect fit.

Go Falcons!

Fulton wins this game over GP! The falcons are coming off a big high scoring game over gibbs last week and i think that win is going to get these kids confidence and swagger back!! At the beginning of the year fulton was considered to be great and they lost a few tough games and i believe packed it in a little... They got the talent and athletes no question to be a good team. I think this win over gibbs is going to get them rolling again and finish off the season very strong. Good luck to both teams.

Fulton wins this game over GP! The falcons are coming off a big high scoring game over gibbs last week and i think that win is going to get these kids confidence and swagger back!! At the beginning of the year fulton was considered to be great and they lost a few tough games and i believe packed it in a little... They got the talent and athletes no question to be a good team. I think this win over gibbs is going to get them rolling again and finish off the season very strong. Good luck to both teams.

iagree.gif

I heard the girls soccer game at GP was cancelled Sunday (10/3) because the field was too soggy and waterlogged to play the game. Based on wunderground.com, the last precipitation in Gatlinburg was 0.12 inches on Thursday (9/30). I guess two days of 70+ degree weather didn't dry the field enough to make it playable... either that or somebody turned the sprinklers on :unsure: