District 8A

muffin

I think it will be Friendship and RBS battling for the top spot. Colter is awesome for RBS, other starters pretty good too, they have a pretty deep bench. Morrisett, Burroughs and the rest of the starters at Friendship are pretty awesome too. But you never know, that's why they play the game. I can't wait only a couple weeks til season WOO HOO!!

Colter is a great player. Im anxilous to see if Trousdale tries to guard her with three player. Thats the only way they could contain her last year. And she still had 7 points with 3 defenders on her. I also read in the Lebanon Democrat last year that holding Colter to 7 points was the highlight of Trousdale's season. :lol: But i beleive Larry "The Legend" White will have something to do agianst that defense this year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colter is a great player. Im anxilous to see if Trousdale tries to guard her with three player. Thats the only way they could contain her last year. And she still had 7 points with 3 defenders on her. I also read in the Lebanon Democrat last year that holding Colter to 7 points was the highlight of Trousdale's season. :lol: But i beleive Larry "The Legend" White will have something to do agianst that defense this year.

No doubt, she is a great player. However, she wasn't guarded with three players, but with two about all night. The film tells the true story. She is all RBS had. TC shut her down from her normal average of 20 plus. Remember the Democrat article. Yes, it was a highlight for a program that has struggled for several years, since RBS has an excellent basketball record. Good luck to both teams.

Larry "The Legend" White really?!?!? who come up with that name :roflol:

RBS had a good team last year but I believe the underachieved during the season. RBS shouldn't have lost a district game last year because RBS was head and shoulders better than every other team in the district, and proved it come tournament time. RBS returns 4 or the 5 starters from last year including their best player, but if they don't fix the way they play defense and the way they rebound they won't make another trip to the sub-state and won't win any district title. I stand by my statement saying RBS has a very good team, but if they play defense and rebound like like they did last year then they will struggle against a district that's improving!

Edited by swanson71

Maybe RBS underachieved during season because they always start off with a "cake walk" of a schedule. Larry "The Legend" White is notorious for that. Heard ya'll brought in a sub par jr. high team tonight. 78-21, Family Christian????? Come on, Seriously. No disrespect to Family Christian, but where does he find some of these teams?

Maybe RBS underachieved during season because they always start off with a "cake walk" of a schedule. Larry "The Legend" White is notorious for that. Heard ya'll brought in a sub par jr. high team tonight. 78-21, Family Christian????? Come on, Seriously. No disrespect to Family Christian, but where does he find some of these teams?

You are correct there! A lack of touch schedule has always come back and bit us in the butt.

WHS Lady Tigers, Looking Good!

yea..... looks like they have done some great scheduling as well. It will be interesting to see if they are still "looking good" once they start district play. Good luck come tourney time. The schedule they have may get them some wins, but I'm thinking the season will end early. New coach knows how to schedule some wins. :thumb: Any kin to "Larry Legend"? :roflol:

yea..... looks like they have done some great scheduling as well. It will be interesting to see if they are still "looking good" once they start district play. Good luck come tourney time. The schedule they have may get them some wins, but I'm thinking the season will end early. New coach knows how to schedule some wins. :thumb: Any kin to "Larry Legend"? :roflol:

larry legend is all about wins, git that record up there so when people read about him they can say wow redbolin mus be purty good. he won't play jackson cuntry upperman or cookeville or livingston wunder why? ill tell yi why cause legend wants dem der wins boys make redbolin look good but it dont help nun come tourney time. he will be in da stands watchin jackson cuntry and the range play for the ship in the state tourney again

larry legend is all about wins, git that record up there so when people read about him they can say wow redbolin mus be purty good. he won't play jackson cuntry upperman or cookeville or livingston wunder why? ill tell yi why cause legend wants dem der wins boys make redbolin look good but it dont help nun come tourney time. he will be in da stands watchin jackson cuntry and the range play for the ship in the state tourney again

RBS is a very talented team regaurdless of who they play...They could be better had the played a tougher schedule... They came within 4 points of JC last year and beat Clarkrange last year so I believe they can hang there own with both of those teams!