District 8A

muffin

Maybe RBS underachieved during season because they always start off with a "cake walk" of a schedule. Larry "The Legend" White is notorious for that. Heard ya'll brought in a sub par jr. high team tonight. 78-21, Family Christian????? Come on, Seriously. No disrespect to Family Christian, but where does he find some of these teams?

The boy's coach actually scheduled this game. The boys were a pretty good team, but the girls were a joke. But White didnt have much to do about scheduling that game.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

larry legend is all about wins, git that record up there so when people read about him they can say wow redbolin mus be purty good. he won't play jackson cuntry upperman or cookeville or livingston wunder why? ill tell yi why cause legend wants dem der wins boys make redbolin look good but it dont help nun come tourney time. he will be in da stands watchin jackson cuntry and the range play for the ship in the state tourney again

Yall leave poor Larry alone. Just ask him he has the top player in Single A in Colter.

RBS beat us 2 out of 3 last year I think. The game we played them in RBS we won in the closing minutes. Everybody back for FCS plus a good talented freshman in D. Jones. Both Tetter (soph) and Jones (fr) are out for a few weeks with ankle/knee problems. Hurts us on the boards really bad. I think the Burroughs kid is also nursing an ankle injury and not 100%. Also seen where Watertown has new coach and is off to a 3-0 start??

Could be an interesting year in 8A

Good luck to all teams

Yall leave poor Larry alone. Just ask him he has the top player in Single A in Colter.

RBS beat us 2 out of 3 last year I think. The game we played them in RBS we won in the closing minutes. Everybody back for FCS plus a good talented freshman in D. Jones. Both Tetter (soph) and Jones (fr) are out for a few weeks with ankle/knee problems. Hurts us on the boards really bad. I think the Burroughs kid is also nursing an ankle injury and not 100%. Also seen where Watertown has new coach and is off to a 3-0 start??

Could be an interesting year in 8A

Good luck to all teams

I had to go back and look that up. Indeed RBS beat FCS girls 50-41 @ FCS and Colter had 21.That night RBS was 25-41 at the charity line where FCS was only 10-15. Then FCS beat RBS at their place 65-61 in double overtime. Colter had 23 while Burroughs had 25. Then in the district tourney RBS beat FCS 66-56 where Colter had 19.

RBS is a very talented team regaurdless of who they play...They could be better had the played a tougher schedule... They came within 4 points of JC last year and beat Clarkrange last year so I believe they can hang there own with both of those teams!

I'm sure RBS has a good team, but they beat Clarkrange last year due to late sesaon

injuries at Clarkrange.