Cane Ridge v. Hillsboro

eers

Cane Ridge v. Hillsboro  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who win?

• Cane Ridge
    • Hillsboro

There's a lot of football left in this year and the weirdest thing, that football just doesn't seem to bounce straight! CR can actually make the playoffs as an automatic, I'm not saying they will, but they can. Good things happen when teams believe!

After 2 wins, I guess they have the spirit. Hahahahaha!!! The coaching staff won't allow them to win that many games. They are a joke. They beat a sub class A team, and a very very very bad 6A team that was missing most of its 1st and 2nd teams. I am sold on the talent, just not what is coaching the talent.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 wins, I guess they have the spirit. Hahahahaha!!! The coaching staff won't allow them to win that many games. They are a joke. They beat a sub class A team, and a very very very bad 6A team that was missing most of its 1st and 2nd teams. I am sold on the talent, just not what is coaching the talent.

Did Coach Abner or one of his staff members do something to upset you? You appear to be a bit disgruntled...

Asiatic what do you know about the coaching staff? I am interested in hearing what you know. Hang on coacht lets hear how ignorant this will be. I am 100% you know nothing about me or my coaching. :popcorneater: Im waiting!

Asiatic what do you know about the coaching staff? I am interested in hearing what you know. Hang on coacht lets hear how ignorant this will be. I am 100% you know nothing about me or my coaching. :popcorneater: Im waiting!

I know that there are about 10 coaches on this staff that are not handling this talent to the fullest. From all of the Metro teams I have seen, Cane Ridge is by far the best looking team. I have said this before, the line is huge, the backs are fast, and the receivers are tall and fast. But only 2 wins in 3 years. I have said this before, the 9th-10th grade teams have been beast, yet when they move up to the next level, nothing. Not saying that Cane Ridge is going to be bad forever, just saying, that with all the talent that is there.........Has to be the play calling, motivation, etc. That starts from the head coach, and runs down thru the assistants. If yall aren't doing it, you need to go. I vote to bring Mike Woodward from Antioch down the street, because he is doing something. His team is horrible this year, but are in playoff contention, and will probably win about 5 games, overacheiving or good coaching. I say good coaching. Lets see what Woodward would do with all that talent. He wouldn't be getting extra excited over a win over DA and HL, cuz he would be beating the Riverdale's and Blackman's. He might even leave Mr. JCraigP around to pull the water cart.

I know that there are about 10 coaches on this staff that are not handling this talent to the fullest. From all of the Metro teams I have seen, Cane Ridge is by far the best looking team. I have said this before, the line is huge, the backs are fast, and the receivers are tall and fast. But only 2 wins in 3 years. I have said this before, the 9th-10th grade teams have been beast, yet when they move up to the next level, nothing. Not saying that Cane Ridge is going to be bad forever, just saying, that with all the talent that is there.........Has to be the play calling, motivation, etc. That starts from the head coach, and runs down thru the assistants. If yall aren't doing it, you need to go. I vote to bring Mike Woodward from Antioch down the street, because he is doing something. His team is horrible this year, but are in playoff contention, and will probably win about 5 games, overacheiving or good coaching. I say good coaching. Lets see what Woodward would do with all that talent. He wouldn't be getting extra excited over a win over DA and HL, cuz he would be beating the Riverdale's and Blackman's. He might even leave Mr. JCraigP around to pull the water cart.

Isn't this only there 2nd year. I know last year there were no seniors. You can't expect them to win much last year. Every other team had seniors. They had to learn how to win which they have finally done this year. They could end up with 4 or 5 wins which I think means coaches have done a good job. Next year, everyone better watch out because they will know how to win at the start of the year. You have to take baby steps and they have done that..

Isn't this only there 2nd year. I know last year there were no seniors. You can't expect them to win much last year. Every other team had seniors. They had to learn how to win which they have finally done this year. They could end up with 4 or 5 wins which I think means coaches have done a good job. Next year, everyone better watch out because they will know how to win at the start of the year. You have to take baby steps and they have done that..

Too many people think that you should be able to come in, start a program and make an instant impact. I look for this team to win a couple more games this year, with the possibility of making the playoffs, and to be contenders in the district next year.

Does anyone know if their schedule changes next year? Would really like to know who's on it.

You still have not answered what you know about the coaching staff. By the way this popcorn is getting really good while I am waiting for you to back up your ignorance. :popcorneater:

Edited by jcraigp23