Who's the best player in 2a?

BDF36

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are some dominate lineman out there that nobody, other than the fans of that team, even knows about. The qb from Signal is pretty impressive (Whittemore sp?), but I would say the best overall player in 2A is Jabriel Washington from TCA. He just doesn't have the supporting cast.

I'm sure there are some dominate lineman out there that nobody, other than the fans of that team, even knows about. The qb from Signal is pretty impressive (Whittemore sp?), but I would say the best overall player in 2A is Jabriel Washington from TCA. He just doesn't have the supporting cast.

Hogan Whitmire #14 for signal mountain another player that most people will agree is pretty impressive is #3 donnie garner also for signal mountain

well thanks i didnt wanna put anyone else on there from signal and sound to cocky or anything

Nah if your overall team is good then mention them and There is a player from Cosby you probably havent heard of but he is there team plays every postion touches the ball every play he almost beat us this year by his self but he is a great player would love to have him on our team his name is Horzong #5 i think!

Think Hampton may have the best kicker, he's also been good all over the field. Name is Eddie Olivera. Its impossible to know who the best player is,some kids play with alot of talent around them ,others don't. As Seven said, lineman don't usually get brought up in this dicussion, but anyone who knows anything about football will tell you it all starts in the trenches. Give me a great line and I'll show you a great back.

Think Hampton may have the best kicker, he's also been good all over the field. Name is Eddie Olivera. Its impossible to know who the best player is,some kids play with alot of talent around them ,others don't. As Seven said, lineman don't usually get brought up in this dicussion, but anyone who knows anything about football will tell you it all starts in the trenches. Give me a great line and I'll show you a great back.

Best said pujo

And yes we probably have the best kicker. He's a pretty good athlete all over the field.