Question regarding Red Card

tennsportsfan

Thanks for all the input. At first, it didn't make a bit of sense to me. But after reading these comments, I can understand it. Most high schools wouldn't see a difference in being ejected in a football game or getting a red card. So in that sense, I can see the logic. I just wasn't aware of the rule. Thanks for all the help!!!! (fortunately, I didn't make an a@@ of myself at the game where this was called)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the input. At first, it didn't make a bit of sense to me. But after reading these comments, I can understand it. Most high schools wouldn't see a difference in being ejected in a football game or getting a red card. So in that sense, I can see the logic. I just wasn't aware of the rule. Thanks for all the help!!!! (fortunately, I didn't make an a@@ of myself at the game where this was called)

This board will eventually lead to world peace.

Hey Tenn, don't sweat it. Those of us who have graduated from the certified side line referee school know that knowledge of the rules doesn't matter when you are yelling. It's all about the emotion, not the facts. :flower:

I thought you were the ref that taught us sideline guys how to call offside from the opposite end of the field, without hesitation

Only if you are off the angle and sitting in your popup chair sipping a cold one through a brown paper bag. Don't forget to add the umbrella for effect. You can wave that to get the refs attention.