UTC Coaches Clinic at Sullivan North/Monday Oct. 18th

UTChattanooga

Coaches,

I hope you will make it out to the clinic on Monday. We will start at 4 p.m. an be available until the rules meeting starts. The clinic will be in the same classroom as the rules meeting so there will be no moving from place to place. Come out and hear some things our staff is doing that might help you and your team as the season begins. Nashville and Memphis were a big success and we look forward to being on the Northeast side of the state as well.

Go Mocs,

Coach Eslinger

Coaches,

I hope you will make it out to the clinic on Monday. We will start at 4 p.m. an be available until the rules meeting starts. The clinic will be in the same classroom as the rules meeting so there will be no moving from place to place. Come out and hear some things our staff is doing that might help you and your team as the season begins. Nashville and Memphis were a big success and we look forward to being on the Northeast side of the state as well.

Go Mocs,

Coach Eslinger

Coaches please take advantage of this quality instruction. Heath and his staff are reaching out to the wrestling community it is up to us as coaches to accept them and support them. I applaud the UTC staff for increasing awareness for our sport. If nothing else he will definatley get you as a coach pumped for the season

Edited by werazzlin

Coaches and Fans,

There will be a social after the Rules Meeting in Kingsport on Monday night at 8:00 p.m. or as soon as the meeting ends. The location of the social is below. A big thanks to Coach Mann and Coach Price for getting the details worked out for us.

Johnny Bruscos Pizza

1700 N Eastman Rd

Kingsport, TN 37664-2310