McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt, Rebels defense will shine in this game. Good to see you at Wildcat stadium Saturday looks like the Cats could stand some defense of their own.

Yeah, it was cool seeing you there too!!! The 'Cats definitely have some work to do on defense for whatever reason. There is seemingly good talent there......just getting it out of them......!!!!

They seem to be the weakest on the edges and in the secondary. But, that's just my opinion.

Your weather report matches the one we have here so .............. Just keep in mind that the Rebels have faced "multi-dimensional" run attacks quite a few times this season. Our record is 8-1. The record means nothing untill about 9:30 Friday night BUT The fact that the Rebels have perservered against those run attacks does mean something. The Ponies best be shoring up their defense instead of counting on their offense to do the job. The 'Stangs will move the ball even though the Rebel D is one of the best if not the best they have seen this season and likely score a few points. That's only half the battle though!!! Many have posted about how tough Htowns schedule has been, well check out our schedule.... Theirs isn't a bit tougher than ours has been. Our non-region games were with Camden, Westview, Trenton and Humboldt. We also beat Milan in a Spring game without our starting QB that is playing now.

I'm not saying that the Rebels will walk off with this one. I'm not overlooking the 'Stangs this year nor have I the last 4 seasons. BUT, I do believe the Rebels will own the field at the end of this battle.

Anyone got a trailer big enough to load the court house on to bring home with us Friday night??? I heard Htown was wanting to turn that space into a mid town parking area for the Dixie anyway!!! :hungry::roflolk::roflol::popcorneater:

Duck,

I can't wait to see us face the multi-dimensional offense from Huntingdon. I will bet one thing, to run the hocus pocus, you have to have fast magicians in the backfield and I will guarantee they aren't faster than Camden, Trenton and especially Humboldt.

Forget the courthouse, lets just ring the bell a few times!!

Duck,

I can't wait to see us face the multi-dimensional offense from Huntingdon. I will bet one thing, to run the hocus pocus, you have to have fast magicians in the backfield and I will guarantee they aren't faster than Camden, Trenton and especially Humboldt.

We Will Also Be Holding Our 5th Annual "I Wanna Be A Rebel" Sign Up! For Any Of You Htown Fans Who Wanna Jump Ship. The Outpouring Last Year Was So Tremendous We Ran Outta Forms. Just Holler At Me And Duck We Will Sign You Up, And Swear You In!

Duck,

Well it seems like Duckman at least has some football sense, he will actually talk football instead of act silly like Mr. Butch.

I went back to did some research and it is true Camden, Humboldt, and Trenton all run the ball a lot.

Mckenzie lost to Camden.

Mckenzie beat Humboldt, but the article I read said Mckenzie stopped Humboldt on the goalline at the end. So Humboldt should have won?

Mckenzie beat Trenton by a few points.

I just like Huntingdon's chances, ESPEICALLY ON A DRY FIELD AND Swenson calling the plays.

I believe the Huntingdon wil play good enough to win. They played tough against the teams i saw them play agaisnt this season earlier on.

I challenge Butchie to some real football talk, and not all this silly stuff. Nobody takes you serious man!!

Well it seems like Duckman at least has some football sense, he will actually talk football instead of act silly like Mr. Butch.

I went back to did some research and it is true Camden, Humboldt, and Trenton all run the ball a lot.

Mckenzie lost to Camden.

Mckenzie beat Humboldt, but the article I read said Mckenzie stopped Humboldt on the goalline at the end. So Humboldt should have won?

Mckenzie beat Trenton by a few points.

I just like Huntingdon's chances, ESPEICALLY ON A DRY FIELD AND Swenson calling the plays.

I believe the Huntingdon wil play good enough to win. They played tough against the teams i saw them play agaisnt this season earlier on.

I challenge Butchie to some real football talk, and not all this silly stuff. Nobody takes you serious man!!

Meet Me At The Game...I'll Match Wits With Ya! :thumb:

You Meeting Me At The Beer Joint Next To The Stockyards? Ya Hoser!

sounds like a setup; by the time we are there for an hour or two would have to listen to game on radio. that would be the voice of the mustangs who just happens to be from mckenzie

Edited by htown5

sounds like a setup; by the time we are there for an hour or two would have to listen to game on radio. that would be the voice of the mustangs who just happens to be from mckenzie

Your Loss...I Don't See How You Can Watch The Game Without Being Enebriated....Might Oughta Get A Head Start! :roflolk: