McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

Ok ya'll, the Rebels have next weekend off and two weeks to prepare for the Mustangs. What's your take on it? And kind of try at least a little bit to be real here OK?

Even though the Mustangs have kind of turned things around I still see the Rebels as the Alpha Dog in the region. We'll know in two weeks.

Gotta say that the Warbritton kid is pretty good. I played head to head against his grandaddy Ronny (I believe that's the connection between them) back in the '60's and he was a good one too!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie by 3 tds. Huntingdon lacking the speed to stop McKenzie and are every bit as physical as huntingdon.

Maybe two tds. It is an away game. Should be a great game for a half, but them mustangs are outmatched.

Just an opinion. I'm glad the stangs are in the playoffs. Quality teams.. kicked our buttox. Good luck to both district teams. No injuries. GO LIONS!

Htown has really turned the season around. It had to happen sooner or later. But, I believe the Rebels can hang. I've only seen one team this season that MIGHT have been more physical than the Rebels and that was Camden (and in the second half of that game it was pretty even in that regard.) Humboldt looked a little more physical than the Rebels untill the 4th quarter but, I feel like that was because of the injury the game before against Gleason. It was on the Rebels minds I'm sure.

I agree that this should be a pretty good game in all but, still going with the Rebels for the W.

Thought you and ole nucklehead was in S Dakota huntin their crows!

Well, last night we were packing our stuff to get to Jackson to the airport to leave at 10 and got a call that there were people problems and finslly we all agreed to leave this AM at 8 and hunt this afternoon and all day tomorrow and come back tomorrow night. Butchie called me at 5 AM and said the whole trip had been cancelled???? Will talk to him later tonight and see what happened but, in short them SD pheasants are safe from us for the time being!!

Well, last night we were packing our stuff to get to Jackson to the airport to leave at 10 and got a call that there were people problems and finslly we all agreed to leave this AM at 8 and hunt this afternoon and all day tomorrow and come back tomorrow night. Butchie called me at 5 AM and said the whole trip had been cancelled???? Will talk to him later tonight and see what happened but, in short them SD pheasants are safe from us for the time being!!

I like the Rebs in this one. I believe the Defense is playing really strong right now. Both lines seem to be pushing folks around and everyone to my knowledge is healthy. Although the Rebs got a big win last Friday, I thought we played a little flat in first half against BHR. I have no doubt the boys know this game against the ponies is for the district and better seeding in the playoffs. They also know this could be 5 in row and I'm sure the ponies know it too. We should see a very physical game in two weeks with some bragging rights on the line.

MRP

Ok ya'll, the Rebels have next weekend off and two weeks to prepare for the Mustangs. What's your take on it? And kind of try at least a little bit to be real here OK?

Even though the Mustangs have kind of turned things around I still see the Rebels as the Alpha Dog in the region. We'll know in two weeks.

Gotta say that the Warbritton kid is pretty good. I played head to head against his grandaddy Ronny (I believe that's the connection between them) back in the '60's and he was a good one too!!!

Not his grandfather, but good player and great kid.

Htown has really turned the season around. It had to happen sooner or later. But, I believe the Rebels can hang. I've only seen one team this season that MIGHT have been more physical than the Rebels and that was Camden (and in the second half of that game it was pretty even in that regard.) Humboldt looked a little more physical than the Rebels untill the 4th quarter but, I feel like that was because of the injury the game before against Gleason. It was on the Rebels minds I'm sure.

I agree that this should be a pretty good game in all but, still going with the Rebels for the W.

It's hard to wait to play your big rival across the county for 2 weeks! But this gives an extra week to get ready for them Stangs! I look for the Rebels to win by at least 2 td's. But you never know but i don't think Huntindon can stay with Rebles!

Well The Mustangs Have Been Awful Quiet On The Boards This Season...But This Game Usually Brings Em Out...Complaining About Our Posts And Braggin About Their Record Over Us..And The Mystic Of Paul Ward Stadium....Heck Their Newspaper Guy Even Complains Of Our Posting In The Local Paper...Now I Don't Personally Hold Everyone In Huntingdon At Fault But I Can Remember No Mercy Shown When Huntingdon Played Us...Heck I Remember Them Pouring It On....Adding Insult To Injury So's To Speak...And Now We Have Turned Things Around And It's The Mustangs Hollerin Foul..."Ya'll Shouldn't Be Saying That About Us" Bull Crap. Well I Say "Winning Aint Fun If Ya Don't Win Big!" Pour It On Em Rebels, And Listen To Em Squeal! :roflolk: Ya Hoser's!

Edited by Butchie