McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

Warbritton's grandfather was named Ben. His uncle on his mom's side is former Huntingdon football coach Jimmy Pritchard, who played football in the late 60s for Huntingdon, as well.

I know coach Pritchard fairly well. He coached here at McKenzie before ending up at Huntingdon. Pretty dang good coach he was too!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say this before this goes any further. Should have said it a long time ago. The last 4 seasons have been a total TEAM effort for the Rebels and this season has been no different. No really touted superstars.....just a dang good, solid TEAM. We talk about this one or that one but, it's all of them right down to the managers that make it happen for the Rebels. We got the best AA Playoff Team waterboy in west TN even!!!

IMO, the Rebels have (once again) the best coaches, players, asst. staff (mgrs, etc.) at our level in west TN for the last several seasons. I don't mean for this to have any direct reflection on the game with Huntingdon. But, I feel remiss toward my team and coaches and parents unless I make that clear to all. Proud of you Rebels!!!!

:thumb: TEAM that's what it takes!

All we play are mis-direction teams with the exception of Bruceton and Westview. We see mis-direction every week and every week we seem to handle it pretty well. I am with Duckman, we will see no one any faster than Humboldt or Camden until the playoffs.

McKenzie handles Huntingdon in Paul Ward Stadium rain or no rain.

Everyone bring there stop watches and time how fast the scoreboard shuts down.

it will not be that kind of game. it will be alot closer than all of you think. dont be surprised if yalls lil streak comes to an end! go stangs!!!

it will not be that kind of game. it will be alot closer than all of you think. dont be surprised if yalls lil streak comes to an end! go stangs!!!

Hey Smoking Crack Is Illegal And Unhealthy, And It Boggles Your Mind! :roflolk: And The Score Will Be Close Until The Whistle Blows To Start The Dang Game! Ya Hosers! :roflolk:

From experience, the Rebels definitely take a game with the 'Stangs serious. That's where the 'Stangs problem starts.

I do respect your fan support!!! :thumb:

But, thinking your gonna go home shaking your head again. The Rebels are once again very much for real.

From experience, the Rebels definitely take a game with the 'Stangs serious. That's where the 'Stangs problem starts.

But, thinking your gonna go home shaking your head again. The Rebels are once again very much for real.

The Rebels Have A New Weapon....It's Called A Drill.... :roflolk:

You said that you have seen Huntingdon play in years past. Have you seen Coach Swensons offenses in the years past?

The game was close when it rained last year, yes. I think it would have been close last year if it had NOT rained. With no rain, Mckenzie might have scored more, but I know Huntingdon would not be held scoreless on a dry field. From what i have seen this year. Huntingdon will score on a dry field!

I do agree that the Mckenzie defense was stout, but it was really good looking against a misdirection team in the pouring down rain.

Yes I have seen swensons offense. Did I miss a play that he runs alot? I thought I named pretty much every play he likes to run. I may have missed one. I think last years mckenzie game was close because of rain just from what I saw on t.v. but who knows. So why will huntingdon be so successful against mckenzie? I am not saying I wouldn't like to see Mckenzie lose. I have looked at huntingdons scores and they seem to give up more than a few points. Maybe the game will be close but I want someone from huntingdon to say we are gonna win because... I am not even sure you believe they will win. I have not seen Mckenzie play this year maybe they are down? Looking at scores they seem to be pretty good unless I am missing somthing. I really enjoy watching good high school football games and I even like to see an upset. But is this the game to watch this year? 8-1 vs 4-5? I know about how tough huntingdons schedule is... But winning games is winning games. Will this game be one that comes down to the last play? OR will huntingdon put it to mckenzie? Or will mckenzie win something like 20 to 6? Kinda how I see it. In week 10 I want to go watch a nail bitter with playoffs on the line or at least a big upset of some kind.

Yes I have seen swensons offense. Did I miss a play that he runs alot? I thought I named pretty much every play he likes to run. I may have missed one. I think last years mckenzie game was close because of rain just from what I saw on t.v. but who knows. So why will huntingdon be so successful against mckenzie? I am not saying I wouldn't like to see Mckenzie lose. I have looked at huntingdons scores and they seem to give up more than a few points. Maybe the game will be close but I want someone from huntingdon to say we are gonna win because... I am not even sure you believe they will win. I have not seen Mckenzie play this year maybe they are down? Looking at scores they seem to be pretty good unless I am missing somthing. I really enjoy watching good high school football games and I even like to see an upset. But is this the game to watch this year? 8-1 vs 4-5? I know about how tough huntingdons schedule is... But winning games is winning games. Will this game be one that comes down to the last play? OR will huntingdon put it to mckenzie? Or will mckenzie win something like 20 to 6? Kinda how I see it. In week 10 I want to go watch a nail bitter with playoffs on the line or at least a big upset of some kind.

I can't wait to hear the response to this one.............. <_<

Duck,

Didn't we hear the same thing last year? Seriously though, the Stangs will put up a good fight but I just think our defense is probably one of the better ones we have had in several years. The tradition of Huntingdon and McKenzie game keeps them in it early but the Rebels pull away late.