McKenzie vs. Huntingdon in two weeks!

duckman38201

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems like Duckman at least has some football sense, he will actually talk football instead of act silly like Mr. Butch.

I went back to did some research and it is true Camden, Humboldt, and Trenton all run the ball a lot.

Mckenzie lost to Camden.

Mckenzie beat Humboldt, but the article I read said Mckenzie stopped Humboldt on the goalline at the end. So Humboldt should have won?

Mckenzie beat Trenton by a few points.

I just like Huntingdon's chances, ESPEICALLY ON A DRY FIELD AND Swenson calling the plays.

I believe the Huntingdon wil play good enough to win. They played tough against the teams i saw them play agaisnt this season earlier on.

I challenge Butchie to some real football talk, and not all this silly stuff. Nobody takes you serious man!!

Harriman, the Rebels beat Humboldt at the end of the game because they played harder. If Humboldt "should have won" they would have won. Honestly, I figured we were beat when they had first and goal inside the 1 with a bit over a minute to go. They ended up on the 4. On a dry field. We wouldn't want to deal with that every week but, just saying............. And Htown doesn't have Quan Campbell either. There is one factor that you are not putting into the equation here. The week before we played Humboldt, we played Gleason and a young man from Gleason suffered a broken neck. With Gods help that young man will live a normal life in due time but that injury was very much on the Rebels mind untill the game was on the line.......it was obvious to all of us watching them play. No one can blame them either.

Yeah, Camden beat us (and everybody else they played) but, they got us in the first game of the season and did all the damage in the first half. The second half we were toe to toe untill the game was salted with a field goal by the Lions. Keep Camden close this season and you have done something.

'Ol Butchie is the pot stirrer!! He's our lightening and I'm (plus McKRebelDad and Chip and don't let me leave out V&T1) kind of the thunder I guess. If ya' come to the game let us know and come to the score board end and meet us about 6:30 or 7. You can't miss us. Butchie is I think like 7 ft. tall and I'm an 'ol chunky country boy with a beard and a ponytail that will likely be under my Rebel hoodie!!

Edited by duckman38201

Well it seems like Duckman at least has some football sense, he will actually talk football instead of act silly like Mr. Butch.

I went back to did some research and it is true Camden, Humboldt, and Trenton all run the ball a lot.

Mckenzie loss to Camden.

Mckenzie beat Humboldt, but the article I read said Mckenzie stopped Humboldt on the goalline at the end. So Humboldt should have won?

Mckenzie beat Trenton by a few points.

I just like Huntingdon's chances, ESPEICALLY ON A DRY FIELD AND Swenson calling the plays.

I believe the Huntingdon wil play good enough to win. They played tough against the teams i saw them play agaisnt this season earlier on.

I challenge Butchie to some real football talk, and not all this silly stuff. Nobody takes you serious man!!

Lets start with your research

McKenzie lost to Camden

This was the opener for both teams and Camden is for real, take a look a the TSSA 3A playoff standings they speak for themselves. McKenzie played respectable for entire game, how did the Ponys do against Camden?

Humbolt game

McKenzie was definitely flat the injury the previous game and Humbolt probably had allot to do with that. Rebs got the "W"

Trenton Game

McKenzie keeled on the ball at the 1 and probably would have scored another TD but no need the got the "W"

You were the same poster who put these arguments last year, and yet the Ponys have failed to win against the Rebs several years, and have failed to scored on the the Rebs since 2008. I don't buy the rain stopped the Ponys from beating the Rebs last year, thats just lame, pardon the play on words. I have many friends that are pony fans / parents and the have expressed to me they only hope not to get stomped this year. I have not missed a McKenzie Rebel game for over 11 years and I believe McKenzie "D" rivals any I have watched to date. Now I'm not guaranteeing a win for the Rebs, but I really like the Rebs chances. No doubt I'm a Homer and a Hoser, tell you what lets line them up Friday and see what happens.

MRP

Edited by chipintn

We Will Also Be Holding Our 5th Annual "I Wanna Be A Rebel" Sign Up! For Any Of You Htown Fans Who Wanna Jump Ship. The Outpouring Last Year Was So Tremendous We Ran Outta Forms. Just Holler At Me And Duck We Will Sign You Up, And Swear You In!

Now thats funny! I dont care who you are.... thats funny. :roflol:

Lets start with your research

McKenzie lost to Camden

This was the opener for both teams and Camden is for real, take a look a the TSSA 3A playoff standings they speak for themselves. McKenzie played respectable for entire game, how did the Ponys do against Camden?

Humbolt game

McKenzie was definitely flat the injury the previous game and Humbolt probably had allot to do with that. Rebs got the "W"

Trenton Game

McKenzie keeled on the ball at the 1 and probably would have scored another TD but no need the got the "W"

You were the same poster who put these arguments last year, and yet the Ponys have failed to win against the Rebs several years, and have failed to scored on the the Rebs since 2008. I don't buy the rain stopped the Ponys from beating the Rebs last year, thats just lame, pardon the play on words. I have many friends that are pony fans / parents and the have expressed to me they only hope not to get stomped this year. I have not missed a McKenzie Rebel game for over 11 years and I believe McKenzie "D" rivals any I have watched to date. Now I'm not guaranteeing a win for the Rebs, but I really like the Rebs chances. No doubt I'm a Homer and a Hoser, tell you what lets line them up Friday and see what happens.

MRP

Well said. You summed it up, lets just see what happens.

The last few games I have been to I had a easy time finding parking. But I guess its safe to say that this game will have tons more people and be extremely packed.

There used to be some Huntingdon fan out there named Mr. Mustang that seemed to be very knowing out lots of things involving the Huntingdon progam like where to eat ect...

If Mr. Mustang is out there, I need to know of a place I can park that wont be to far way. I use a walking stick and dont want to walk to far to the gate. Where is the best place to park for a game of this magnitude?? I parked at that Civic Center place one year and dont want to do that again.

The last few games I have been to I had a easy time finding parking. But I guess its safe to say that this game will have tons more people and be extremely packed.

There used to be some Huntingdon fan out there named Mr. Mustang that seemed to be very knowing out lots of things involving the Huntingdon progam like where to eat ect...

If Mr. Mustang is out there, I need to know of a place I can park that wont be to far way. I use a walking stick and dont want to walk to far to the gate. Where is the best place to park for a game of this magnitude?? I parked at that Civic Center place one year and dont want to do that again.

Well Usually You Can Come On Past The Civic Center And Pass The High School And Turn Beside The School And Go Down And Park In The Grass By The Endzone Which Would Be Opposite The Concession Stand...And There Is A Gate There To Enter As Well...Have A Safe Trip :thumb:

Edited by Butchie

Well Usually You Can Come On Past The Civic Center And Pass The High School And Turn Beside The School And Go Down And Park In The Grass By The Endzone Which Would Be Opposite The Concession Stand...And There Is A Gate There To Enter As Well...Have A Safe Trip :thumb:

but you better watch walking by the flag pole.............. :roflol:

Of course that puts you on the McKenzie side of the field! If you want to sit on the Htown side you best just plan to get there by 5:30 or so and park at the school parking lot. But, we'll let you sit on our side if you behave pretty well. :roflol::thumb::popcorneater:

MRP