Lincoln County @ Franklin County

naildriver247

The Falcons dominated from the start. The Falcon defense totally dominated the Rebel offense. The Falcon offense has become more confident and scored almost at will. The Falcons started playing into the bench at the start of the 4th qtr and the Rebel offense got a cheap Td to keep the goose egg off the board. Good game Falcons.

Lincoln County 42 Franklin County 6

The Falcons dominated from the start. The Falcon defense totally dominated the Rebel offense. The Falcon offense has become more confident and scored almost at will. The Falcons started playing into the bench at the start of the 4th qtr and the Rebel offense got a cheap Td to keep the goose egg off the board. Good game Falcons.

Lincoln County 42 Franklin County 6

The Falcons played their best first half of the year last night, for sure. The reason I say first half was we only ran three offensive plays in the entire second half, because of the mercy rule with the clock running non-stop. L.C. kicked off to Franklin co. which then ran 11 straight plays all on the ground then punted to L.C., which we were backed up on our own 6 yard line, then we punted the ball back to F.C. which then ran 15 plays against our reserves and scored with around 0:43 seconds left in the game. Evan Pittenger had another great game with 190 yards passing, all in the first half, and had a 65 yard td. pass called back on a penality toward the end of the first half, or it would have been more. The defense also played maybe it's best game of the season, F.C. had only less than 10 yards total offense in the first half, and the first D stayed on the field one series in the second half, as then coach Thompson cleaned out the entire bench the rest of the way. Good luck to F.C. the rest of the season.

The Falcons played their best first half of the year last night, for sure. The reason I say first half was we only ran three offensive plays in the entire second half, because of the mercy rule with the clock running non-stop. L.C. kicked off to Franklin co. which then ran 11 straight plays all on the ground then punted to L.C., which we were backed up on our own 6 yard line, then we punted the ball back to F.C. which then ran 15 plays against our reserves and scored with around 0:43 seconds left in the game. Evan Pittenger had another great game with 190 yards passing, all in the first half, and had a 65 yard td. pass called back on a penality toward the end of the first half, or it would have been more. The defense also played maybe it's best game of the season, F.C. had only less than 10 yards total offense in the first half, and the first D stayed on the field one series in the second half, as then coach Thompson cleaned out the entire bench the rest of the way. Good luck to F.C. the rest of the season.

Funny post. As if winning 42-6 wasn't enough, you rub their nose in it by showing that they were not worthy of being that close. Then you wish them good luck? Come on man, take your win and don't be so smug.

Funny post. As if winning 42-6 wasn't enough, you rub their nose in it by showing that they were not worthy of being that close. Then you wish them good luck? Come on man, take your win and don't be so smug.

Just exactly how is that rubbing their nose in it? Not worthy of being that close? Be nice if you made any sense yourself. I don't see anything resembling "rubbing their nose in it". If you are referring to me saying that we emptyed out the bench, most of the time when one team does that the other one will too, but that is up to the coach. That was a description of how the game went. Guess I could lie and say something else.

Smug? Not at all.We are 3-5 , don't think we have the right to be smug about anything.

Edited by Falconstatman

Just exactly how is that rubbing their nose in it? Not worthy of being that close? Be nice if you made any sense yourself. I don't see anything resembling "rubbing their nose in it". If you are referring to me saying that we emptyed out the bench, most of the time when one team does that the other one will too, but that is up to the coach. That was a description of how the game went. Guess I could lie and say something else.

Smug? Not at all.We are 3-5 , don't think we have the right to be smug about anything.

I think your post was dead on accurate (as usual) and no "smug" comments were made. I'm not sure how frontrow could read anything that resembled smug, but that's just how it goes.

Great game Falcons.