Are there enough interventions in place to help athletes that are failng

seniors

I dont feel there are enough things in place to help these athletes that are failing. I dont wont to point the blame but everyone needs to work at this to get this accomplished. There will be a lot of athletes that will be playing on tuesday and friday that are not cutting it in the classroom and we know it.

Edited by seniors

I dont feel there are enough things in place to help these athletes that are failing. I dont wont to point the blame but everyone needs to work at this to get this accomplished. There will be a lot of athletes that will be playing on tuesday and friday that are not cutting it in the classroom and we know it.

Why should they get any more help than other students. I think educators bend over backwards to help student athletes but many aren't willing to put forth the effort to get it.

Why should they get any more help than other students. I think educators bend over backwards to help student athletes but many aren't willing to put forth the effort to get it.

I agree that they shouldnt get any speacial treatment but lets be real they are the white elephants in the room and since it is what it is we need to put everything in place for them to have the best chance to represent our schools teams and their familys.After all we sing their praises when they win championships but we cut them loose when they get kicked out of school or off our team. I am just saying lets provide a greater opportunity for them to succeed.