How good is covington's RB?

chargerball1

He is a pretty good back, but I would not consider him at the level of a Mr. Football finalist or anything like that. He got a bunch of yards early, but was not very effective late. Also, Milan was without Christian Coleman, who would have slowed him down even more in my opinion. If he is a sophmore and continues to get better, he will be really really good by his senior year.

I helped coach most of these kids in middle school. I am no longer coaching there, but I can tell you that the best is yet to come for their program. Look for them to be pretty good next year. They don't have many in the senior class and almost no speed from that class. Almost all their skill players are juniors and sophmores and they have several good linemen in the junior class. The seniors that are in the program are good, but there aren't many and mostly linemen, LBs, etc. The RB you're talking about here is Carlos Williams. Great potential. Great speed, just needs to get stronger and he will. Even better person than a player. They have several other RBs that can play as well. Next year, look for Covington to make great strides to being what they were several years ago.