DCA QB leaving?

BigENS

Supposedly the kids dad was thrown out of what I have heard was a pretty exciting game on Friday night. The dad then comes back and tells the HC that he is pulling his kids out of school. Heard this from a source on the coaching staff at DCA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Supposedly the kids dad was thrown out of what I have heard was a pretty exciting game on Friday night. The dad then comes back and tells the HC that he is pulling his kids out of school. Heard this from a source on the coaching staff at DCA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

I wasn't at the game, but know for a fact that Kennedy's daddy is a total nutjob. It is pretty embarrassing to get get ejected from your own son's high school football game for being a total douche. Questioning the playcalling of a guy who has won 2 state championships and has a top 10 winning percentage. Note to Mr. Kennedy, your son isn't the next Peyton Manning, and if you want to "threaten pulling your kids" then get the heck out......everyone is sick of you and your crap, and the next school won't deal with you either. You should be happy that your son has gotten to start at a pretty decent school. Take your money and go somewhere else because your baggage sucks. Also, if you want to coach so bad, go get a degree and teach. Then work your way up to HC and you can "call plays".....Your son might be better off if you just didn't come to games. The Cats will be just fine if they have to play Johnston at QB, and might sprinkle in some "Wildcat".....

Not to mention, DCA was down what 24-0 and rallied to win the game? .....I mean seriously, what is there to be upset about?

I wasn't at the game, but know for a fact that Kennedy's daddy is a total nutjob. It is pretty embarrassing to get get ejected from your own son's high school football game for being a total douche. Questioning the playcalling of a guy who has won 2 state championships and has a top 10 winning percentage. Note to Mr. Kennedy, your son isn't the next Peyton Manning, and if you want to "threaten pulling your kids" then get the heck out......everyone is sick of you and your crap, and the next school won't deal with you either. You should be happy that your son has gotten to start at a pretty decent school. Take your money and go somewhere else because your baggage sucks. Also, if you want to coach so bad, go get a degree and teach. Then work your way up to HC and you can "call plays".....Your son might be better off if you just didn't come to games. The Cats will be just fine if they have to play Johnston at QB, and might sprinkle in some "Wildcat".....

Not to mention, DCA was down what 24-0 and rallied to win the game? .....I mean seriously, what is there to be upset about?

I was at the game and everything said so far is very true. I think everyone needs to know that the QB is humble, well mannered, and a very well liked kid. If he was to date your daughter you would be very pleased. He likes and respects his coaches and thankfully they care for him deeply and are very encouraging to him. The QB is very happy at DCA and was able to start at QB as a sophmore, but that is not any indication that he is big and talented enough to play college football. Too bad the dad can't be as encouraging and supportive as this excellent coaching staff is to the boy. I think as parents we are suppose to be our kids biggest cheerleaders and not offer the coaches advise in the middle of the game unless they ask for your input. The dad is more worried about the stats for all 3 of his sons, whether it be basketball of football, than the success of the overall team. At some point, in every one of his kid's sport's seasons, he will turn on the coaches, whether it be Jr. Pro or high school. The only thing you can count on with Mr. Kennedy is that if he is not coaching, then everyone else is doing it wrong. Ask the folks at Ezell and FRA... they know exactly what DCA is dealing with right now. The fans never agree with coaches 100% of the time, but thankfully we have never had any other dads act like this character.

• Upvote 1

I was at the game and everything said so far is very true. I think everyone needs to know that the QB is humble, well mannered, and a very well liked kid. If he was to date your daughter you would be very pleased. He likes and respects his coaches and thankfully they care for him deeply and are very encouraging to him. The QB is very happy at DCA and was able to start at QB as a sophmore, but that is not any indication that he is big and talented enough to play college football. Too bad the dad can't be as encouraging and supportive as this excellent coaching staff is to the boy. I think as parents we are suppose to be our kids biggest cheerleaders and not offer the coaches advise in the middle of the game unless they ask for your input. The dad is more worried about the stats for all 3 of his sons, whether it be basketball of football, than the success of the overall team. At some point, in every one of his kid's sport's seasons, he will turn on the coaches, whether it be Jr. Pro or high school. The only thing you can count on with Mr. Kennedy is that if he is not coaching, then everyone else is doing it wrong. Ask the folks at Ezell and FRA... they know exactly what DCA is dealing with right now. The fans never agree with coaches 100% of the time, but thankfully we have never had any other dads act like this character.

Still waiting to hear if the dad is pulling them. I've been told the dad thinks he is some kind of super agent. I've also been told the kid thinks he is a big time DI prospect. Don't know either of them, but you hate to see a kid lose a season because of an egotistical father!

Read all the posts everyhing true, one more fact - dad wanted them to throw the ball more because of his son.

42 pass attempts - when was the last time DCA threw the ball 42 times. Dad wanted to throw the ball more- really.

Third time in 3 years that dad has threatened to pull him.

Sounds like his dad is just crasy enough to move to make sure he gets a senior season. There is probably a team somewhere the runs the I the needs agood kid and devent QB to run the offense.

Read all the posts everyhing true, one more fact - dad wanted them to throw the ball more because of his son.

42 pass attempts - when was the last time DCA threw the ball 42 times. Dad wanted to throw the ball more- really.

Third time in 3 years that dad has threatened to pull him.

Sounds like his dad is just crasy enough to move to make sure he gets a senior season. There is probably a team somewhere the runs the I the needs agood kid and devent QB to run the offense.

plus put up with father???? I don't know, I would not.

Everyone just needs to get off Kennedys case. He is happy at DCA and i guarentee you he is not going anywhere else. Kyle has never said anything about not passing enough, not having good stats for one game, not being satisfied with the play selection. He is content with where he is and is doing a darn good job running DCA's offense. Also, i've never heard Kyle or anyone else say he wants to be a big DI qb. He like's other sports more than football anyways. So people need to get their facts straight before they start posting stuff about him.

Everyone just needs to get off Kennedys case. He is happy at DCA and i guarentee you he is not going anywhere else. Kyle has never said anything about not passing enough, not having good stats for one game, not being satisfied with the play selection. He is content with where he is and is doing a darn good job running DCA's offense. Also, i've never heard Kyle or anyone else say he wants to be a big DI qb. He like's other sports more than football anyways. So people need to get their facts straight before they start posting stuff about him.

As I read it, most of the talk is about the father not the kid. Good luck to Coach G and DCA