DCA QB leaving?

BigENS

Everyone just needs to get off Kennedys case. He is happy at DCA and i guarentee you he is not going anywhere else. Kyle has never said anything about not passing enough, not having good stats for one game, not being satisfied with the play selection. He is content with where he is and is doing a darn good job running DCA's offense. Also, i've never heard Kyle or anyone else say he wants to be a big DI qb. He like's other sports more than football anyways. So people need to get their facts straight before they start posting stuff about him.

1. No one said anything about Kyle.....everyone is roasting his daddy

2. He should be content at DCA...why wouldn't he be?

3. He doesn't like other sports more than football....if that was the case, he would have played basketball last season on a substate team vs. whining about the coach.

1. No one said anything about Kyle.....everyone is roasting his daddy

2. He should be content at DCA...why wouldn't he be?

3. He doesn't like other sports more than football....if that was the case, he would have played basketball last season on a substate team vs. whining about the coach.

Agreed, kid is probably better at football then any other sport. Not great at basketball from what I've heard.

Saying Johnston would be just as good as Kennedy at qb is just plain stupid. And yeah he sucks so bad at basketball he hit 7 3's in the 2nd half of the Middle School Championship against MBA...pretty good shooter if he could do that in middle school. And alot of people don't play basketball at DCA because of the Coach.

1. No one said Johnston would be as good at QB just feasible.

2. Middle School Championship?? Really?

3. Not the first time I've heard bashing about the DCA bball coach. If he is so hated there why don't they get rid of him?

4. "Alot of people don't play basketball at DCA" Um, that school is not just loaded with ballers. The best players in the school were on that team last year.

Isn't the original topic Kennedy's father? Kyle is a good kid. Dad seems to be too caught up in his kid's sports. I have always had the opinion that if I can do a better job than my kid's coaches I need to be a coach. Let the kids play and enjoy the game, be there for the players.

We'll see what happens tonight in the Webb game.

Isn't the original topic Kennedy's father? Kyle is a good kid. Dad seems to be too caught up in his kid's sports. I have always had the opinion that if I can do a better job than my kid's coaches I need to be a coach. Let the kids play and enjoy the game, be there for the players.

We'll see what happens tonight in the Webb game.

Should be a very good game tonight. DCA played Webb tough last year and I heard they have most of those guys back.

Webb will need to be able to stop both the pass and run while DCA will have to be able to affectively limit Webb's running game. I'm not sure if Webb's leading rusher is going to be back or not as he's missed the last 3 games or so. If he is, then DCA will be faced with trying to stop any one of 3 RBs who are very quick.

What happened in the game tonight? Summary please.

Hey Govolsknox... the Warriors stood tall against Alcoa. Final score wasn't an indication of how competeive you guys were. Stay focused and you'll have another shot at them!

I posted a recap from Webb's game last night in a separate thread. I don't have the official stats but it was an entertaining game to watch as Webb's speed and quickness, especially at all RB positions was just too much for DCA to stop in the end. DCA has a very good team with several impressive athletes on the field. It just wasn't their night last night after punching the Spartnas in the mouth right out of the gate.

Good luck to ya'll in the playoffs!

Webb is impressive.

Their linemen were big and the little guys can run. Very talented at moving the ball on the ground. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they are back to back champs.

Hats off to them.

You're right, all 3 of Webb's starting RBs are between 5'5" and 5'7" so from a defenses perspective it's very difficult to see them in the backfield behind the o-line. Add to that how quick they are and sometimes the defense just can't react in time.

I thought DCA had some very good athletes and a well balanced offense. I see them advancing past the first round with a shot at winning again in the quarter-finals against ECS if they can run/pass like they did against Webb. DCA moved the ball better than most anyone they played this season.

As for Webb repeating we'll have to see about that. I feel like they can score on anyone and generally have done a very good job stopping the run. Their young secondary will be the key throughout the playoffs.

Good luck to the Wildcats