District 11A

jumpman34

Sounds like some stiff competition lol

Once again you show your basketball knowledge....you guys are amazing...why dont you look up Lancaster Christain's schedule,record and ask some coaches in Nashville about them..If you did you would find out that they have won over 20 games and a list of their wins include McCallie and BGA and a bunch of other well respected programs in the area..Why dont you ask Boyd at MTP what happened when they played them over the summer...if he is honest he will tell you they got run out of the gym by 30..that is more than the sacred summertown or CA beat them by..It amazes me that this very site we blog on has all this info and you still comment without doing any research..bothers me that you represent a voice on here for 11A basketball..AT least the 12A guys know basketball they might be bias to there district but they know the game.

MP by 45 over Cornersville

Santa Fe by 18 over Hampshire

Culleoka by 2 over Richland

Santa Fe by 18....lol...Hampshire just beat them by 3 at santa fe a cpl weeks ago in a game where hampshires PG fould out in 3rd qtr and walker and boshers fouled out early in the 4th.. a side note santa fe shot 21 more free throws than Hampshire and made more than the hawks attempted...if the game was anywhere closed to being called even hampshire wins in a blow out....and it was Santa Fe's homecoming

MP by 45 over Cornersville

Santa Fe by 18 over Hampshire

Culleoka by 2 over Richland

Santa Fe by 18....lol...Hampshire just beat them by 3 at santa fe a cpl weeks ago in a game where hampshires PG fould out in 3rd qtr and walker and boshers fouled out early in the 4th.. a side note santa fe shot 21 more free throws than Hampshire and made more than the hawks attempted...if the game was anywhere closed to being called even hampshire wins in a blow out....and it was Santa Fe's homecoming

Are you a hampshire player or coach? you along with pentahawk sound like it with all the stats you guys post and continue to brag about. There's been a lot of Hampshire hype being posted on these boards. if you ARE indeed a hampshire player/coach I hope you guys back up all that talk. and I wish you guys luck..for what it's worth I searched "Lancaster Christian" on the coacht search engine and no such schools showed up under the search. Forgive me for not knowing this basketball powerhouse you speak of.

I'm sorry you don't like my predictions. Just my opinion as a FAN!

Once again you show your basketball knowledge....you guys are amazing...why dont you look up Lancaster Christain's schedule,record and ask some coaches in Nashville about them..If you did you would find out that they have won over 20 games and a list of their wins include McCallie and BGA and a bunch of other well respected programs in the area..Why dont you ask Boyd at MTP what happened when they played them over the summer...if he is honest he will tell you they got run out of the gym by 30..that is more than the sacred summertown or CA beat them by..It amazes me that this very site we blog on has all this info and you still comment without doing any research..bothers me that you represent a voice on here for 11A basketball..AT least the 12A guys know basketball they might be bias to there district but they know the game.

well, if YOU thought about it...mount pleasant, unlike hampshire, has a football program. and Football team has priority over basketball in the summer (especially in a place like mtp) so congrats on running them out of the gym by 30 with probably 1 starter that is playing now.

oh, i looked on there schedule to see that score...and they didn't have it posted...guess summer games don't matter these days.. :roflol:

what does matter is that 21 point win they had at the first of the season, and the 41 point win in the 2nd game...

the coacht schedule for BGA has no listed game for lancaster christian...and why would you even bring that up when they put up 90 on you?

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Here's Lancaster's schedule listed on the Tennessean site.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/team/Lancaster-Christian-Smyrna-TN/Basketball/Varsity/Boys/

This is a TVAC school you are talking about---wow what a power!!!!! Not even TSSAA. Don't believe me? Here is the link to the TSSAA site for searching member schools and it does not pull up.

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Search.cfm

Lets talk about real teams here that matter.

I am not a coach or a player. I am just a Hampshire fan and I am the first to say that Hampshire doesnt win a lot of games, but I do know that Hampshire has beaten Santa Fe in Santa Fe before and I believe they will do it again. As for the stats, how often does a small school have a 20 ppg scorer? and when the team I root for does I like to cheer about that.

^^^^^^ What he said!!

no one said lancaster christain "MATTERED" reference was made to them not being very good...it doesn't matter if you belong to the TSSAA TVAC FBI TBI NCAA NAIA or any other alaphet combination you want to put together...Lancaster Christain has a good team and some great athletes 2 of them signed D1 scholarships to play football..check the school website they beat BGA 82-77......Mccallie 77-75 in 5OT and played glencliff to a 52-54 loss..but as usual these stats wont mean anything because LCA doesnt matter...lol..just like i said on here at christmas time dont be surprised if Nashville Central Christian beats MTP and Perry County in the Christmas classic....and they did and like always that team didnt matter either because they dont belong to an alphabet group and wont play for a reconized state title..please if not for me do it for yourself step out side the box and look around for minute its pretty nice out here in the real world

no one said lancaster christain "MATTERED" reference was made to them not being very good...it doesn't matter if you belong to the TSSAA TVAC FBI TBI NCAA NAIA or any other alaphet combination you want to put together...Lancaster Christain has a good team and some great athletes 2 of them signed D1 scholarships to play football..check the school website they beat BGA 82-77......Mccallie 77-75 in 5OT and played glencliff to a 52-54 loss..but as usual these stats wont mean anything because LCA doesnt matter...lol..just like i said on here at christmas time dont be surprised if Nashville Central Christian beats MTP and Perry County in the Christmas classic....and they did and like always that team didnt matter either because they dont belong to an alphabet group and wont play for a reconized state title..please if not for me do it for yourself step out side the box and look around for minute its pretty nice out here in the real world

Here in the real world, Tthe district 12A tams are better than the district 11A teams--FYI---and nothing about NCC matters within region 6A as NCC wont even make it out of region 5A--those two teams will be Clarksville Academy and McEwen. Not sure why these teams are brought up.

In the real world 11A wont matter past Round 1 of Region :thumb: