District 11A

jumpman34

Can CA stay undefeated in 11A for both regular season + tournament???

If so, that's a great accomplishment.

MP is playing well right now.

Not only will CA easily beat the undisciplined Mt. Pleasant (maybe not by much, but after Mt. Pleasant having a hard time with Santa Fe, CA should kill them), CA will move through 12A fairly well and maybe not get beat there either.

Edited by BobBBucks

Not only will CA easily beat the undisciplined Mt. Pleasant (maybe not by much, but after Mt. Pleasant having a hard time with Santa Fe, CA should kill them), CA will move through 12A fairly well and maybe not get beat there either.

Only 12A team that CA can beat is Cwood... that's all there is to it.

Bob, take the blinders off, put the suace down, and back slowly away from the table. You were beaten TWICE by double digits by the 2nd place team in 12A. What makes you so confident that it won't happen again?

good to know. all teams should forfeit to summertowns greatness.

Edited by Monkey Wrench

Just stating fact---sme of the guys on here poking fun at that statement should back me up as I am stating that 11A has nothing that the top 2 seeds from 12A are afraid of. Why? Because the top 2 seeds from 11A can not beat 12's regular season 2nd place tam.

What you say is FACT...BUT - it's tournament time baby!! All it takes is one loss in first two rounds of region and you're a GONER!!!

Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch baby!!!

If I were you I'd be a lil worried talking so much smack with your best player injured!!!