Wartburg vs. Sunbright- who wins it

goldfinger

"Dan the Man" Shoemaker vs. "Scotty the Body" Stephens. Who gets it done this week? We have played both and split with them. Even though we lost to the tigers, I think Wartburg is a little better, but not much. I think it all boils down to if Wartburgs offense chokes of not. Lets her some predictions!

Edited by goldfinger

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dan the Man" Shoemaker vs. "Scotty the Body" Stephens. Who gets it done this week? We have played both and split with them. Even though we lost to the tigers, I think Wartburg is a little better, but not much. I think it all boils down to if Wartburgs offense chokes of not. Lets her some predictions!

Not really sure,but i hope the tigers play thier best football.Cant make the mistakes

they made friday night. Fumbles especially on special teams. Gonna have to jump on the

dawgs early an try to get them on thier heels. Looks like there more prone to mistakes

when theyre down. PLAY HARD TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

did oz take nitro and beatup back home with them. they have vanished.

We ran in to a good team friday night. Congrats to OZ. I think they are the only team to really beat Wartburg. Maybe this will serve as a wake up call for the dogs. Also maybe the coaches have learned that in games against good ball teams you need to have your best players on the special teams. You can't have youth and in experience, which was proved Friday night.

We ran in to a good team friday night. Congrats to OZ. I think they are the only team to really beat Wartburg. Maybe this will serve as a wake up call for the dogs. Also maybe the coaches have learned that in games against good ball teams you need to have your best players on the special teams. You can't have youth and in experience, which was proved Friday night.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Oliver Springs 32 Wartburg 27 5 points difference

Coalfield 12 Wartburg 6 6 points difference

You do the math....

Ya special teams was big in that game. Not to mention the fumbles. Oliver Springs caught fire after they ran back their first kick off but wartburg tried to get going but thats when the turnovers began. Whoever was coaching special teams that game shouldve realized not to kick the ball deep again after the second run back. I hope they can handle sunbright the coaches need to make HUGE adjustments for this game cuz. Sunbright also has speed on their team. Im wanting the dawgs to finish the season with a win but itll definetly be tough. Dawgs 27 Tigers 21

Edited by Nitro

I think Wartburg will play great this friday night.. coming off the last lose 2 coalfield they beat a very good Rockwood team and i believe the same will happen this week. OZ played great last week and Wartburg played awful and it was still very close. Wartburg will make the adjustments needed from last week and will be focused 4 this one. It will be a great game, but Wartburg pulls this one out by 2 touchdowns. Hopefully after this game is over Ole Tiger's trash talk bout the dawgs will stop :roflol::rolleyes: