Lebanon Bluedevils- State champs

baseballgoon

Lebanon is playing at Station Camp Tuesday night. Thank goodness SC has a tarp. The two teams will play in Lebanon Wendesday, weather permitting. LHS dropped a 5-3 decision at home to Cookeville Monday night, as the Cavs scored twice in the top of the sixth.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon is playing at Station Camp Tuesday night. Thank goodness SC has a tarp. The two teams will play in Lebanon Wendesday, weather permitting. LHS dropped a 5-3 decision at home to Cookeville Monday night, as the Cavs scored twice in the top of the sixth.

Tarp paid off... SC 11 Lebanon 6.

This is pretty comical. I really didn't see anything from Lebanon that proves they are a team that even makes it to the state tournament. They need to worry about the district tournament before even thinking about going to the big show. I'm speaking from personal experience by going to the state championship with Mt. Juliet in 2009. Worry about the game in front of you before thinking for a second your going to Murfreesburo.

ill continue then blackman, brandon shelton is a vaccum at first and can pick it withthe best of them. he also has a lot of power but most likely wont put up a 300+ battin average. jack mckeon, is one of the top underclassmen in the mid state and maybe even the state. i didnt get to see him play a whole lot last year but did see him fall a single short of the cycle against wilson central last year. he hit 2 off the wall and one over. he has some pop. there only shakey position is catcher. its either going to be jessup or rob bell. both have good pop times. but rob isnt as good at blocking as polk. but either way i stand by my statement about no more than 5 losses. i honesly feel this is the team to beat.

predictions

1) davis- 320 5hrs 30 RBIs 20 SB

2) Mckeon- 340 6hrs 40 RBIs 10 SB

3) Polk- 400 8 hrs 55 RBIs

4) Shelton- 250 BA. 5 hrs. 35 RBIs

5) Sloan- 310 BA. 4-6 Hrs. 35 RBIs

6) Burger- 240 BA 20 RBIs

7) Lackey- 260 BA 2hrs 15 RBIs

8) Whitefield- 280 BA. 20 SB

9) Chase Slone- 240 BA 15 SB

Cain Sloan- 10-2. 75Ks .285 ERA

Jessup Polk- 8-1. 85 Ks. .310 ERA

Have fun getting those homeruns out of that ballpark...

ill continue then blackman, brandon shelton is a vaccum at first and can pick it withthe best of them. he also has a lot of power but most likely wont put up a 300+ battin average. jack mckeon, is one of the top underclassmen in the mid state and maybe even the state. i didnt get to see him play a whole lot last year but did see him fall a single short of the cycle against wilson central last year. he hit 2 off the wall and one over. he has some pop. there only shakey position is catcher. its either going to be jessup or rob bell. both have good pop times. but rob isnt as good at blocking as polk. but either way i stand by my statement about no more than 5 losses. i honesly feel this is the team to beat.

predictions

1) davis- 320 5hrs 30 RBIs 20 SB

2) Mckeon- 340 6hrs 40 RBIs 10 SB

3) Polk- 400 8 hrs 55 RBIs

4) Shelton- 250 BA. 5 hrs. 35 RBIs

5) Sloan- 310 BA. 4-6 Hrs. 35 RBIs

6) Burger- 240 BA 20 RBIs

7) Lackey- 260 BA 2hrs 15 RBIs

8) Whitefield- 280 BA. 20 SB

9) Chase Slone- 240 BA 15 SB

Cain Sloan- 10-2. 75Ks .285 ERA

Jessup Polk- 8-1. 85 Ks. .310 ERA

You lost all credibility when you put the ERA's in a BA format. 2.85, 3.10? I don't believe I've even heard Lebanon being mentioned in any state tournament talk.