Hammonds Bowl Gatlinburg Pittman at Pigeon Forge

harley04

Pigeon Forge's Defense held Fulton to 22 and AE to 27 a big difference from last year, GP is coming off a rout of Carter 56-14. This GP PF series is 9-1 GP. Benny Hammonds handed the Offense over to Asst. Coach Adrian Watson this year.1st year this game between Father and Son was GP 32-7 last 2 28-14, some thought maybe Benny was putting the brakes on early after all its his son, Adrian Watson And Lee Hammonds are good friends and Lee knows Adrian would love too score 50, look for score to be closer to 3 yrs ago 32-7.

Edited by harley04

Pigeon Forge's Defense held Fulton to 22 and AE to 27 a big difference from last year, GP is coming off a rout of Carter 56-14. This GP PF series is 9-1 GP. Benny Hammonds handed the Offense over to Asst. Coach Adrian Watson this year.1st year this game between Father and Son was GP 32-7 last 2 28-14, some thought maybe Benny was putting the brakes on early after all its his son, Adrian Watson And Lee Hammonds are good friends and Lee knows Adrian would love too score 50, look for score to be closer to 3 yrs ago 32-7.

I wouldn't say it is a "big difference" from last year. Austin-East scored 34 against PF last year and 27 this year. PF's opening drive for a TD took 9 minutes. PF has improved since last year, but IMO GP is still a better team. GP should win, but anything can happen in a rivalry game.

saw both teems beat MY eagles.... we got whipped badf by both bu gats coach put in freshman and a couple of band members in the secand half... them tigers ran their starters til the end... i ll take gp specially if that tiger backs leg is reely broke....

I would be surprised if it truly is.....Is it a ploy or is it truth? Are there no PF folks on here at all or are they all fed up with their season?