CCS @ Bledsoe

bratt22

Bratt22, I believe alot of Bledsoe fans have realized were not as good as everyone blew us up to be and that alot of things need to be corrected tonight and next week....... We can blame injuries for some of it but not all of it..... Most of it we just got our butts hand to us at Grundy and Rockwood, then the Harriman game we did lose our 2 best offensive weapons for that game..... QB seems to be in a throwing funk, and I hope tonight against CCS he comes out of it and hangs 4 or 5 TD's on them.... Alot of things going on here that most outsiders don't know..... I wish both teams luck tonight and hope its a injury-free game...... Everyone drive safely....

Bratt22, I believe alot of Bledsoe fans have realized were not as good as everyone blew us up to be and that alot of things need to be corrected tonight and next week....... We can blame injuries for some of it but not all of it..... Most of it we just got our butts hand to us at Grundy and Rockwood, then the Harriman game we did lose our 2 best offensive weapons for that game..... QB seems to be in a throwing funk, and I hope tonight against CCS he comes out of it and hangs 4 or 5 TD's on them.... Alot of things going on here that most outsiders don't know..... I wish both teams luck tonight and hope its a injury-free game...... Everyone drive safely....

B, I wasn't being sarcastic, I just miss jawing with both Bledsoe and Marion. Congrats on the win.