District 12A

waynecofreak

If you think Humblodt is going to be there..then you should think yall will beat them by at least 10 points.Lake Co played them tough both times so that should make yall want to play Humboldt.

Since you know so much and seem to be the master mind of District 12 and 14, how about you go back to the post were I said PC was the best team in the state, You want find it!!! I said they were good, I know they re good regardless if they score 44 points one game. I never said they would beat Humboldt. I believe they could play with them and possibly beat them if playing at their best. Bigster I really wish you would make the trip to PC sometime soon to share some of your wisdom with me, you seem to be the smartest guy on coacht or ( a bored old man with nothing better to do than sit and talk about HS BBall)

So Tuesday night my predictions are

Perry by 21

Stown by 16

Loretto by 11

Oh my goodness these predictions are OUTrageous!!! I haven't seen a team play like Collinwood since the 95'-96' Bulls... MJ in da house!! That being said Collinwood loses by 32. :roflol::roflol: and this district is WEAK... just sayin

Edited by P7P4heisman

Oh my goodness these predictions are OUTrageous!!! I haven't seen a team play like Collinwood since the 95'-96' Bulls... MJ in da house!! That being said Collinwood loses by 32. :roflol::roflol: and this district is WEAK... just sayin

I don't know my friend C'wood has some real Ballas, C'wood by 3 on a buzzer beater from half court anything is possible :ph34r::roflolk:

Since you know so much and seem to be the master mind of District 12 and 14, how about you go back to the post were I said PC was the best team in the state, You want find it!!! I said they were good, I know they re good regardless if they score 44 points one game. I never said they would beat Humboldt. I believe they could play with them and possibly beat them if playing at their best. Bigster I really wish you would make the trip to PC sometime soon to share some of your wisdom with me, you seem to be the smartest guy on coacht or ( a bored old man with nothing better to do than sit and talk about HS BBall)

I didn't say PC was a bad team.Yall are talking about how Lake co shouln't be ranked and this and that but Lake co played Humboldt tough both games.Could have won.So ..all I 'm saying.You were wanting to bet that Summertown and PC would go farther than Union City and Lake Co.We have more than just those two teams,..A pretty tough district.Trenton and Greenfield have good teams.South Fulton and Bradford are improved and capable of beating us.Believe South Fulton took Humboldt to overtime.I am one of the smartest guys on coach t ,whether you want to believe that or not..As for being bored.No..if you notice..this is mostly day time when I post.Read my last post.I said I was leaving for the day.Don't need to come to PC to share my knowdledge.If you really want it..be worth your time to come here and learn some things.I know more about middle tenn than you think,..And about a lot of the teams.I talk to Coach Sharp at Lewis Co pretty regularly.I knew about Wayne Co and Pc before we played them.As for being bored..What is your girl friend doing tonight?

Edited by mrbigster