Ihigh.com is a joke

MrTwister

I have tried numerous times to use this website to watch Alcoa play and it never works.I'm on high speed internet,I got silverlight installed and still nothing.It is always something.The cak and alcoa game was suppose to be on at 7:20 and I still can.t get it.You would think that they would have all the bugs worked out now that its the 10th game of the year.i would rather listen to the game on the radio,but oh I forgot we don't have a radio station in alcoa that carries the games over the internet.I guess thats a price I pay for not being in the area anymore.

this is not the first time this has happened.I have yet to ever get to watch a game in its entirety.last week it started and after a couple of minutes it just went off and never came back on.but what really gets me is Alcoa does not have a radio station that even carries their games on the internet.I bet if I wanted to listen to a maryville game I could find several radio stations running their games.You would think that with that many state titles someone would carry the games.

Thanks for the website info.I contacted ihigh and they said that the people at alcoa has yet to turn it on at their end.Its the biggest game of the year for both teams for gosh sakes.like I said before I have never got this website to work wheather its ihighs or alcoas problem,but either way thanks for this website at least I can listen to the game.

Well with all my crying and complaining i got to listen to the second half of the game .one of the play by play guys said you could listen to the alcoa games on eastmaryvillebaptist.org website.If any alcoa people are reading this then bookmark this website so you will be able to listen in the future.I also bookmarked the espn website that was given above.I guess I should now say I was wrong,so i was wrong.This was a really good game,kudos to cak.They have a fine football team.

Edited by MrTwister