oak ridge

SweetScience

anybody know what oak ridge is gonna look like this year? i know they brought in former ut player aaron green to coach, but havent heard much about the team... anyone know if there gonna be decent at all?

I saw Oak Ridge this summer, they should win their district. Very Athletic not a lot of height, they do shoot the "3" ball very well, deep, at least 10 players. Their guards put an extreme amount of pressure on ball handlers. A team with a good, big post player will give them trouble though. At Karns team camp, Joey Bodewig from Catholic (6'8 post) scored 30 plus points on them. They played straight up with very little help. Coach Greene has them running.

• 1 month later...

I saw Oak Ridge this summer, they should win their district. Very Athletic not a lot of height, they do shoot the "3" ball very well, deep, at least 10 players. Their guards put an extreme amount of pressure on ball handlers. A team with a good, big post player will give them trouble though. At Karns team camp, Joey Bodewig from Catholic (6'8 post) scored 30 plus points on them. They played straight up with very little help. Coach Greene has them running.

yeah,went and watched them last night for the first time this year..8-1 so far with the only loss coming to cocke county in the first game of the year without the football players by 2 points... i dont know how they will fare against top flight competition, but they are sure fun to watch, thats for sure..mcclanahan the PG is fun to watch!