Forrest @ Dresden

LovethoseRockets

The visitors side is wheelchair accesible. When we played there, one of our fans rode on his scooter to the stands. If you ask some people at stadium if you can park near endzone due to handicap, they'll let you drive down to endzone...at least they did for my friend. but, the concession is a long, long way from the visitors side. And it truly is called the Hogpen for a reason.

Now, yall had better get ready to play, because Dresden has a pretty good team. They play physical, and they have a very good QB.

Thank you, that's good to hear. I don't visit the concession stand, if we need anything one of the "able bodied' people get it for us. (I usually don't want anything anyway).

The Rockets will be ready!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and i think one think that hurt yall was the double overtime lose to MTCS i think if yall would have won that game yall would have won out and been a top seed

Because i know yall are better then moore county and eagelville hope the best for yall in the playoffs

Maybe they are better than MC most days, but not last Friday!!!

Wheelchair can park down at the field house and there is a walkway to watch or park right next to your stands and watch. Just call ahead and the AD Coach Chuck West will make sure you get a good spot. Welcome to the Hog Hole. We look forward to the game. Bring a big crowd, its been a while since we hosted a playoff game and would love for these kids to see a huge crowd and playoff atmosphere. A mile past the school on 22 is a grocery store, dollar, Freds, Pharmacy, McDonalds, Subway, etc for any needs. Coach T has a good driving map. Not hard to find. If you need anything call 731-363-3439 fieldhouse during school hours. There is a good little mexican food joint there in town.

Wheelchair can park down at the field house and there is a walkway to watch or park right next to your stands and watch. Just call ahead and the AD Coach Chuck West will make sure you get a good spot. Welcome to the Hog Hole. We look forward to the game. Bring a big crowd, its been a while since we hosted a playoff game and would love for these kids to see a huge crowd and playoff atmosphere. A mile past the school on 22 is a grocery store, dollar, Freds, Pharmacy, McDonalds, Subway, etc for any needs. Coach T has a good driving map. Not hard to find. If you need anything call 731-363-3439 fieldhouse during school hours. There is a good little mexican food joint there in town.

Yeah But You Forrest People Are Really Being Cheated.... :twisted:

*sigh* Unfortunatey we are used to it. Being one of two small high schools in a county where the "big" high school is king, it's normal for us. Cornersville is more left out than we are. I don't know how many people will go such a long way for a football game. I just know my nephew will be well represented, even though he doesn't play much any more. The one who is in his spot on defense isn't doing a bit better. Oh my, did I say that? :rolleyes:

I like the brackets. And not getting our associations refs means REAL REFS! Forrest is huge! Gonna be a good game. We expect our McKenzie folks to skip the mt. pleasant/ White house heritage game and come support the black and gold. lol. I want a district team in the championship game representing the best of the west. GO LIONS!

*sigh* Unfortunatey we are used to it. Being one of two small high schools in a county where the "big" high school is king, it's normal for us. Cornersville is more left out than we are. I don't know how many people will go such a long way for a football game. I just know my nephew will be well represented, even though he doesn't play much any more. The one who is in his spot on defense isn't doing a bit better. Oh my, did I say that? :rolleyes:

I Was Referring To Playing At The Hog Hole This Late In The Year.. :roflolk: When The Temps Are In The Eighties And The Wind Is From The North...EeeeeeWeeeee! :roflolk: Football At It's Finest!...Makes Them Burgers Hard To Chew! :roflolk: