Warren County

14pioneers

How many wins this year ??  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many can the ladies get this year ???

• 1-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20 or more

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

14, glad to see the Swami alive and kicking. With the schedule I would think over 10 wins if you are competing in your District. Good luck and have a great season.

Hi !!"Old Friend " , always good to hear from you !! I truly miss the "BURO" teams coning in to McMinnville, even though we came out on the short end ,most nights. I do think this year's version of lady pioneers can surprise some people. Hope the lady Stars have a good year and i am really looking forward to that speedy point guard playing at Middle next year !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lady Pioneers lose a tough one to a decent Trousdale Co. squad 40-37. Offensive output remains a problem for this version of lady Pioneers !!!!

Good win last night ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's keep it going !!! I must say, I am surprised at the amount of interst on the Boy's thread , this year, than what has been seen on the Ladies thread ???? Usually, there is a lot more posts and hits on the Ladies, than Men, in past years ?? Just an observance, by the "SWAMI" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Good win last night ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's keep it going !!! I must say, I am surprised at the amount of interst on the Boy's thread , this year, than what has been seen on the Ladies thread ???? Usually, there is a lot more posts and hits on the Ladies, than Men, in past years ?? Just an observance, by the "SWAMI" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP !!!!!!!! Big Christmas tourney starting today !!!!!!!!! Go Lady Pioneers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!