Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

Well lets hope beef has toughened up a little. He's a big boy and great back when he stays in a wants to play. Still trying to figure out why he hadnt made it back to play this year. Shoot I know several playets with the same situtation and was back in 6 weeks and he went out 2 weeks prior to the season starting. Maybe theyre trying to not get him rehurt before next season but he would have to be some help this year.

I just wanted to let you know that it was like someone had died at our house when Beef suffered his injury. He had worked extremely hard through the summer and he was expected to have a break-out year this year. We actually grieved, cried, and snotted over it. He had been doing well even in the classroom. But Beef sucked it up and came through it well. He is making progress at leaps and bounds, but his doctor has not cleared him to resume play. He had talked himself into thinking he might could come back for the playoffs, but his Doctor says not yet. I am making him do what the doctor says is best. But I promise you that if it were up to Beef, he'd be right back in there. This year he has to settle for acting out on the sidelines :bored: ...which is what I'll be doing this Friday night. :hungry: GO DOGS!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that it was like someone had died at our house when Beef suffered his injury. He had worked extremely hard through the summer and he was expected to have a break-out year this year. We actually grieved, cried, and snotted over it. He had been doing well even in the classroom. But Beef sucked it up and came through it well. He is making progress at leaps and bounds, but his doctor has not cleared him to resume play. He had talked himself into thinking he might could come back for the playoffs, but his Doctor says not yet. I am making him do what the doctor says is best. But I promise you that if it were up to Beef, he'd be right back in there. This year he has to settle for acting out on the sidelines :bored: ...which is what I'll be doing this Friday night. :hungry: GO DOGS!!!!!!

Hope he gets better and I'm sure we will hear about him next year for sure. :thumb:

I'm really proud of you're son,he has really picked it up a notch,as you said ,he had worked hard and he had learned to be accountable. I'm impressed at the way he supports the team even though he can only give moral support,alot of kids in his situation would be up in the stands on Friday night.He is still part of the TEAM. I think you made a wise choice to bring him to Hampton, he's a different kid than the one I first met. He's always been a big ,strong talented kid. He just needed a strong hand that wouldn't listen to excuses . If he and the kids coming back next season works like they should ,its going to be a sight to see. These are some of the biggest strongest backs I've ever seen on a highschool team. I've seen ALOT of um.We'll keep him.

Unakas the dirtiest team we have played EVER! Hampton will hit you HARD but clean all night. Unaka can't tackle you unless the pull you down by your wedding tackle! They mouth the whole game, spit down your facemask, and swing fists and elbows by the dozens. If I was Hampton I'd drive down to stoney creek and slap somebody for saying that.

Wedding tackle.....OMG.... :oops::lol::roflol::roflolk: