Bradley Central vs Oak Ridge

Bradleybears2010

Yes it does. But it really goes to this. I am a Bradley Alum. I will continue to support the Bradley teams. Even if I don't agree with the way everything is done.

Support them all you want that"s your right but I wouldn't support my on family if they ran business like that, and they wanted to keep me in a position that would hurt the business rather than let someone else have the position that could help the business more

would you not wanna see them teach the kids if you want something work harder than the other guy

and would you not want to see your school have the chance at a state championship

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN THIS WAY

I know posting this will not change the way they conduct business (sports) at Bradley and I really don't care if they change or not but there are still many people That have no Idea how things work there and should think twice about letting their kid play for them or should I say set on the bench and watch someone else play who cant play as well as them

SOMEONE TELL ME DOES ALL SCHOOLS DO THIS OR IS THERE AN HONEST PROGRAM OUT THERE

THAT LETS THE BEST PLAYER PLAY

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outcome of the game was about what I expected. And even though Oak Ridge doesn't have one of their typical strong teams of the past, I knew they'd beat Bradley on their home field. Bradley only made the playoffs due to playing in an unusually very weak District this year, and were very fortunate to play a very weak Coffee County team in Round 1.

Seriously? I went to the game and watched this game even though I have no direct connection to the two teams. OR is very lucky to pull off the win, and you are bragging about the win claiming that Bradley is weak? OR trailed most of the game. If Bradley is really that weak, then you have NOTHING to brag about. This game was the closest scoring in the entire playoffs so far this year.

OR only won by two. Bradley had possession of the ball and would have won if time would have allowed them to get down the field a little more. OR also got a lucky break when Bradley got a touchdown called back with a ten yard penalty for a questionable "assisting the runner" call. They settled for the field goal, shorting them 4 of the points they had just scored.

I will say that if Coach Floyd did touch a player aggressively from the other team, he should be held accountable. But I stayed and never saw that happen. I saw the bears start to line up and OR never did. Maybe it was excitement of the win. I guess that is understandable to an extent.

I wish OR all the luck in the world as they move on. Dude, be proud of those kids, but careful of thinking you just stomped your way through the playoffs. You haven't had a solid win in post season yet. Is it a 2 and a 3 point win? Good luck next week. You are going to need it!

The outcome of the game was about what I expected. And even though Oak Ridge doesn't have one of their typical strong teams of the past, I knew they'd beat Bradley on their home field. Bradley only made the playoffs due to playing in an unusually very weak District this year, and were very fortunate to play a very weak Coffee County team in Round 1.

blitz, 1st time I have seen you comment since Bradley started winning last year. You could be the biggest idiot that post comments on coacht besides 1footballfan and fish dad,, Oak Ridge won the game but to say Bradley had a weak team in a weak district is you being jealous that your team did not do well. Our team worked hard thruout the season and played hard every week. It is always hard to win especially when the team has not done that consistently in a while. However, this young team did just that, I am sorry that your team had a poor season start a thread about your team and what they are going to do to turn it around. Then again, talk is cheap and it probably want change anything.... action SPEAKS louder than words. 9-3 is long cry from where this program was 5 years ago when this coaching staff took over and instilled the work ethic and plan that they have established. 2nd round playoff loss by 2 points, 30 1st downs a TD called back on an assisting the RUNNER call.... WOW WOW and were weak Do u see how stupid u sound now.

Support them all you want that"s your right but I wouldn't support my on family if they ran business like that, and they wanted to keep me in a position that would hurt the business rather than let someone else have the position that could help the business more

would you not wanna see them teach the kids if you want something work harder than the other guy

and would you not want to see your school have the chance at a state championship

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN THIS WAY

I know posting this will not change the way they conduct business (sports) at Bradley and I really don't care if they change or not but there are still many people That have no Idea how things work there and should think twice about letting their kid play for them or should I say set on the bench and watch someone else play who cant play as well as them

SOMEONE TELL ME DOES ALL SCHOOLS DO THIS OR IS THERE AN HONEST PROGRAM OUT THERE

THAT LETS THE BEST PLAYER PLAY

Dude or Mrs. I have to know who your kid is.... I kow its not Chandler, so who is it. One thing is for certain this coaching staff wanted to win for those kids more than anything if your son could have helped this team on the field they would have played. Probably 50 of the 70 kids on team just went to Church together and then went and ate a meal. They have nothing but respect and admiration for their coach's. Nobody played Friday night that had not earned the playing time... Did you here the awards that were voted by the other District coach's, keep in mind Coach Floyd just nominate's the kid the other coach's in the district have to vote on them. We had like 5 awards... DO YOU REALIZE THAT MEANS THE OTHER COACH'S THAT ONLY COACHED AGAINST BRADLEY thought the young men deserved not only to start but were the best at their respective position's. So, who was the all american player that our coach's overlooked????? lol lol. We have no fathers that coach either although they stand in as father's for some young men in tough situations. You need to talk with some of the Bradly players to find out what they think of the men that you attack on this website... Did you know that 13 young men gave their life to JESUS during the season this year??? Heck your son might have been one of them. BE REAL WITH YOUR KID IF HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO START ITS OK ITS A GAME> But don't ever accuse Bradley Football coach's of playing kids with lesser talent while Tony Dorsett or Dick Butkis is setting on sielines. No coach touched Oak Ridge players... And Bradley did not stomp on Cleveland's C they stayed on field and hugged their dad's and mom's neck.

sounds like sour grapes to me.

Alt, it is truly amazing to know that "so called" Bradley fans cannot wait until we lose so they can point fingers and blast coach's. I mean really 9-3 record and we have coach's that do not coach to Win??? This season the fondation was layed for some very good years at Bradley High and he or she can't stand it. Imagine all the bitterness in this jerk s life. BE REAL with your son they will always make excuses about not finishing school or not getting that job. Seriously, this is the best thing for your son... The truth will set him free and you can go on with your life and do something positive like the Bradley coach's are doing in the life's of the young men they coach. One last thing I know you do not know these coach's well if you think they would play anybody that would not have earned or deserved it they are too competitive, not to mention they put in about 25 hours a week trying to figure out the best way to prepare their gladiator's. politics my #### come to practice pal........ Or just ask your kid to meet the kid that is playing in front of him down at practice field to see the difference in the 2 kids skill wise. Me and you can play together also. But I know this want happen, because you probably want even talk to your kid about or work with him... TO BUSY MAKING EXCUSES

Dude or Mrs. I have to know who your kid is.... I kow its not Chandler, so who is it. One thing is for certain this coaching staff wanted to win for those kids more than anything if your son could have helped this team on the field they would have played. Probably 50 of the 70 kids on team just went to Church together and then went and ate a meal. They have nothing but respect and admiration for their coach's. Nobody played Friday night that had not earned the playing time... Did you here the awards that were voted by the other District coach's, keep in mind Coach Floyd just nominate's the kid the other coach's in the district have to vote on them. We had like 5 awards... DO YOU REALIZE THAT MEANS THE OTHER COACH'S THAT ONLY COACHED AGAINST BRADLEY thought the young men deserved not only to start but were the best at their respective position's. So, who was the all american player that our coach's overlooked????? lol lol. We have no fathers that coach either although they stand in as father's for some young men in tough situations. You need to talk with some of the Bradly players to find out what they think of the men that you attack on this website... Did you know that 13 young men gave their life to JESUS during the season this year??? Heck your son might have been one of them. BE REAL WITH YOUR KID IF HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO START ITS OK ITS A GAME> But don't ever accuse Bradley Football coach's of playing kids with lesser talent while Tony Dorsett or Dick Butkis is setting on sielines. No coach touched Oak Ridge players... And Bradley did not stomp on Cleveland's C they stayed on field and hugged their dad's and mom's neck.

I totally agree with Jedi like I said before get your facts first before you starts attacking people and kids on here. Jealousy is an illness so I hope you get well soon there footballfan1

Well said.It is never right for a coach(adult)to put his hands on a kid.If u cant take someone jumping in the middle of the feild then u got problems.They are kids and a b in the middle of the feild is not the American flag.He was just mad he didnt win.I hope he comes to Oak Ridge soon and we can talk to him about it man to man.Not man to kid.Bradley had one of there best teams in along time and couldnt beat a very young Oak Ridge team.Stick to Walker Valley and the reg season.Playoffs are for the big boyz

people crack me up Bradley is young too out of 88 kids they only have 4 seniors?

blitz, 1st time I have seen you comment since Bradley started winning last year. You could be the biggest idiot that post comments on coacht besides 1footballfan and fish dad,, Oak Ridge won the game but to say Bradley had a weak team in a weak district is you being jealous that your team did not do well. Our team worked hard thruout the season and played hard every week. It is always hard to win especially when the team has not done that consistently in a while. However, this young team did just that, I am sorry that your team had a poor season start a thread about your team and what they are going to do to turn it around. Then again, talk is cheap and it probably want change anything.... action SPEAKS louder than words. 9-3 is long cry from where this program was 5 years ago when this coaching staff took over and instilled the work ethic and plan that they have established. 2nd round playoff loss by 2 points, 30 1st downs a TD called back on an assisting the RUNNER call.... WOW WOW and were weak Do u see how stupid u sound now.

When did Bradley start winning "last year"? I commented several times last year that when Bradley started playing some of the better teams in the District, they'd fold up like a cheap tent and start losing. I believe I was correct!

Surely you don't think Bradley's district was strong this year?!?!? McMinn graduated 28 seniors off last years team, and Ooltewah graduated several key players. Both of those teams were waaaaay down and rebuilding.....which allowed Bradley to sneak in the playoffs for the first time in forever.

I don't need all the stats from your game against a 6-4 Oak Ridge team, who is very young, but who came to Bradley and beat the Bears. You must be into "moral" victories trying to convince everyone that Bradely's stats mean squat. Bottom line is Bradley LOST the game on their home field to a very young and average Oak Ridge team.

Oh, and for the record, last time Bradely beat Oak Ridge, Lyndon Johnson was President. :thumb:

When did Bradley start winning "last year"? I commented several times last year that when Bradley started playing some of the better teams in the District, they'd fold up like a cheap tent and start losing. I believe I was correct!

Surely you don't think Bradley's district was strong this year?!?!? McMinn graduated 28 seniors off last years team, and Ooltewah graduated several key players. Both of those teams were waaaaay down and rebuilding.....which allowed Bradley to sneak in the playoffs for the first time in forever.

I don't need all the stats from your game against a 6-4 Oak Ridge team, who is very young, but who came to Bradley and beat the Bears. You must be into "moral" victories trying to convince everyone that Bradely's stats mean squat. Bottom line is Bradley LOST the game on their home field to a very young and average Oak Ridge team.

Oh, and for the record, last time Bradely beat Oak Ridge, Lyndon Johnson was President. :thumb:

As I recall blitzinbuc, your precious McMinn and Ooltewah squads that graduated sooo many seniors, both lost in the first round last season. Ooltewah was ranked #1 in the state before McMinn, the better team beat the birds for the district championship. Yes Bradley lost to both of those teams last season. A real whipping at Ooltewah and a close, hard fought loss to McMinn that was definitely the class of district 5AAA.

Looks to me as if Bradley worked harder over the summer and focused on beating the teams they needed to whip to TAKE their rightful spot as winners this season. Try to stay positive blitzinbuc. Give credit to those players that didn't take the summer off and worked harder in the weight room. Ask the players that played for McMinn and Ooltewah about their respective games against the Bears. They will tell you, they didn't ALLOW Bradley to kick their respective a##e# this season!

You are correct blitzinbuc, Bradley lost a game. You do have an ability to read a score in the paper. You are quite frankly, a mathematical genius and I am just guessing here but you may have never played the game or actually committed to something worth doing. Well maybe with the exception of being a completely negative genius.

As I recall blitzinbuc, your precious McMinn and Ooltewah squads that graduated sooo many seniors, both lost in the first round last season. Ooltewah was ranked #1 in the state before McMinn, the better team beat the birds for the district championship. Yes Bradley lost to both of those teams last season. A real whipping at Ooltewah and a close, hard fought loss to McMinn that was definitely the class of district 5AAA.

Looks to me as if Bradley worked harder over the summer and focused on beating the teams they needed to whip to TAKE their rightful spot as winners this season. Try to stay positive blitzinbuc. Give credit to those players that didn't take the summer off and worked harder in the weight room. Ask the players that played for McMinn and Ooltewah about their respective games against the Bears. They will tell you, they didn't ALLOW Bradley to kick their respective a##e# this season!

You are correct blitzinbuc, Bradley lost a game. You do have an ability to read a score in the paper. You are quite frankly, a mathematical genius and I am just guessing here but you may have never played the game or actually committed to something worth doing. Well maybe with the exception of being a completely negative genius.

You might want to check the records from last years playoffs before spouting off there, genius. McMinn BEAT a solid state-ranked Oak Ridge team last year in the playoffs. Yes, the same Oak Ridge team (minus all of last season's studs) who came to your field with a bunch of youngins and BEAT the Bears this year.

Year before last, McMinn went on the road and beat the #1 ranked team in the state in the first round of the playoffs.

Bradley's players didn't outwork anyone in the offseason. They were the recipient of a very weak district, thus backing into the playoffs.....just like I said.

But hey......you folks can boast about beating a 5-5 Coffee County team in round 1, then patting each other on the back over your stats against Oak Ridge. :roflol: