Collinwood @ Jo Byrns

Shep

What a crock complaining about the refs standby excuse for everybody that loses. Maybe 64 was tired of all hold calls that were missed or all of the late hits that were ignored. Pretty lame calling out a kid on a football thread. Your boys participated in some after the activity as well. As far as WC mercy ruling JB go ahead and write a check they can't cash. I think after that post you know where you can put that congrats. :angry::rolleyes:

sb38devil... that post was made after the 2.5 hour drive home . I will be on here next Saturday morning reading your excuses :thumb: And congrats again but im not telling you where i put the other one :roflol: Good luck next week . your going to need it !

sb38devil... that post was made after the 2.5 hour drive home . I will be on here next Saturday morning reading your excuses :thumb: And congrats again but im not telling you where i put the other one :roflol: Good luck next week . your going to need it !

I have never been here making excuses on a loss. I have also made that 2.5 hour drive after a loss last year. I never have called out a kid on a football thread either. Which is the only thing with your previous post that made me mad However, my comment telling you what you could do with your very sarcastic congrats was kinda mean. I fully expect to see you on here Saturday morning offering us another sarcastic congrats :roflol: Thanks for the luck sarcastic or not because it never hurts no matter how confident you are. :flower:

Edited by sb38devils

• 1 month later...