Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

Theres a difference in finding a way to win and the other teams giving you the win. you earned the win in the aspect of dresden put up a fight.. but they didnt shut riverside down and take the win. they lucked up by riverside losing the game for themselves.. it would be a TOTALLY different story.. and i wouldnt be here arguing with you. if dresden straight up shut down riverside and picked them apart. but instead riverside had the game. they were the winners of the game on the field. dresden won on the scoreboard but it wasnt an earned win in the aspect of they outplayed riverside or they shut riverside down and took the win.

Well if u cant hang on to the ball.............thats part of the game, dont hold when you blocking. Play perfect and u wont have to make excuses, like coulda's, woulda's and shoulda's.

I still find it amusing how all the teams Riverside beat would beat them 9 out of 10 times. I for one am glad we got lucky 9 times. Hopfully luck will be on our side again Friday. Speaking of defense winning championships, did you all know the Panthers only gave up more than 14 pts one time. Yes, Dresdens 20 was the most scored against us this year, so we play some pretty stout D as well. This should be a good game between 2 good teams. GO PANTHERS!

From the side of the field I was sitting on, it sure looked like a win for the Lions to me. Riverside came out cocky and expecting the win. Dresden came out with the most heart and determination and made the big plays when it mattered most. You may have some athletes but these Dresden boys play with the most heart and determination of any team I have watched and the "Lil Lions" were able to take the Panthers down. I'll take heart and determination over arrogant athletes any game. If we went with the coulda, shoulda, woulda theory, it wouldn't be football and we wouldn't have playoffs. The Lions may or may not be able to beat Riverside twice but give our boys the credit they deserve, they won that game!

I still find it amusing how all the teams Riverside beat would beat them 9 out of 10 times. I for one am glad we got lucky 9 times. Hopfully luck will be on our side again Friday. Speaking of defense winning championships, did you all know the Panthers only gave up more than 14 pts one time. Yes, Dresdens 20 was the most scored against us this year, so we play some pretty stout D as well. This should be a good game between 2 good teams. GO PANTHERS!

I agree...this will be one heck of a game :) cant wait to see it

o by the way...i tallied it up and the othe nine teams ya'll played u averaged 34 points a game...against dresden-14 points...yeah we play defense :)

Just wondering how much rain have you been getting in Decatur Co? I remember the last game, Dresden's sideline was standing in water in the middle of a long dry spell. Wondering if Riverside will wet the field again, or wait on mother nature this time? Seems like trying to slow down the spread with the wet field might have made the ball slick!

Just wondering how much rain have you been getting in Decatur Co? I remember the last game, Dresden's sideline was standing in water in the middle of a long dry spell. Wondering if Riverside will wet the field again, or wait on mother nature this time? Seems like trying to slow down the spread with the wet field might have made the ball slick!

yes sir...lil #23 (if im not mistakin) decided that riversides win streak had to stop...so took advantage of the opportunity :) smart kid...really smart...you think im joking but im not HAHAHA :)word to the wise: dont attempt to duplicate mother nature's actions...she doesnt like imposters lol