Dresden @ Riverside

hogheaven

Well the field was dry for Dresden's passing game (lol), no Riverside players fell down while running out with the flag (sorry Dresden no comic relief in this one), and Dresden's huge 'run-out sign' read "WE DID IT ONCE AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN."

Hmm... not sure who they were trying to convince - RHS or themselves - but it apparently motivated the Panthers who opened with a kickoff return for a touchdown and never looked back. Congrats Panthers 33-0.

Dresden moved the ball well in the 1st half and the game may have had a very different feel if they had completed their 1st long drive, but turnovers seemed to be on the other side tonight. I believe in the 1st game RHS had 5 turnovers and tonight Dresden had 5.

Congrats and much respect to the Dresden team and coaching staff on a good season, and WOOOOOHOOOO go Panthers congrats on a huge season so far. Good luck next week against McKenzie.

Well the field was dry for Dresden's passing game (lol), no Riverside players fell down while running out with the flag (sorry Dresden no comic relief in this one), and Dresden's huge 'run-out sign' read "WE DID IT ONCE AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN."

Hmm... not sure who they were trying to convince - RHS or themselves - but it apparently motivated the Panthers who opened with a kickoff return for a touchdown and never looked back. Congrats Panthers 33-0.

Dresden moved the ball well in the 1st half and the game may have had a very different feel if they had completed their 1st long drive, but turnovers seemed to be on the other side tonight. I believe in the 1st game RHS had 5 turnovers and tonight Dresden had 5.

Congrats and much respect to the Dresden team and coaching staff on a good season, and WOOOOOHOOOO go Panthers congrats on a huge season so far. Good luck next week against McKenzie.

I bet the Panthers have earned some respect now! You got mine what a big win for the Panthers! :thumb:

Congrats riverside. You were the better team tonight. Too much 18 for us. Had no

answer for him.

Lions, proud of you all. Love this group of seniors and will miss you. Looking forward already to next season. Heads up. Its a game! Focus on fun stuff....hunting, fishing, MATH, and family. Your in my prayers. GO LIONS!

Great game by the Panthers tonight. Riverside returned the opening kickoff for a td and took all the momentum and never looked back. After we got the lead we grinded clock and played defense like we have all year. I dont wanna say I told you so but I told you so.

Wow! I just looked at the scoreboard and saw this one. I expected Riverside to win, but 33-0? What happened to Dresden? Anyway, congrats to Riverside, good luck next week!

Wow! I just looked at the scoreboard and saw this one. I expected Riverside to win, but 33-0? What happened to Dresden? Anyway, congrats to Riverside, good luck next week!

Well we returned the opening kickoff for a td. But dresden put together a good drive got in the redzone and was picked off in the endzone and we drove 80 yards to go up 14-0. After that it felt like we had all of the momentum and they was never able to recover. Good luck next week vs Lake Co. im gonna pick Perry Co. 77-76

Well we returned the opening kickoff for a td. But dresden put together a good drive got in the redzone and was picked off in the endzone and we drove 80 yards to go up 14-0. After that it felt like we had all of the momentum and they was never able to recover. Good luck next week vs Lake Co. im gonna pick Perry Co. 77-76

And the turnovers on our own side of the field screwed us over. Kept yall out a couple times but its hard to hold off that offense that much. Congrats Riverside

And the turnovers on our own side of the field screwed us over. Kept yall out a couple times but its hard to hold off that offense that much. Congrats Riverside

First off thanks for the compliments. I thought Dresden played an actually better game tonight than last time as far as being physical. The turnovers and penalties were reversed this time, but the Lions did a great job slowing our offense down. Hats off to you Lions, you had a great season. You were a class act after the game, I saw multiple players congratulating our players, and wising them well the rest of the way. Good luck in basketball.

Edited by LHeat99

First off thanks for the compliments. I thought Dresden played an actually better game tonight than last time as far as being physical. The turnovers and penalties were reversed this time, but the Lions did a great job slowing our offense down. Hats off to you Lions, you had a great season. You were a class act after the game, I saw multiple players congratulating our players, and wising them well the rest of the way. Good luck in basketball.

:thumb: