best freshmen

Guest icoachftball

Guest KRISTI71

TWO FRESHMEN WHO YOU NEED TO KEEP EYES ON ARE; BRETT STANTON AND EVAN LITTLEJOHN. BOTH ARE PLAYMAKERS! IN HIS FIRST FRESHMAN GAME VS. FULTON, LITTLEJOHN HAD 9 CARRIES FOR 107 YARDS, 2 CATCHES FOR 100 YARDS, AND 1 PUNT RETURN FOR 50 YARDS. WITH A TOTAL OF 3 TOUCHDOWNS. STANTON HAS BEEN IMPRESSIVE THROUGH THE FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON. HE IS A VERY ACCURATE AND INTELLIGENT QB.

This kid is 6'4 300 punds. He is the fastest gut on his baylor freshman team. He is the only freshman since coach bibee has been at Baylor 4 years to go through camp and play on the varsity. This kid has tremendous speed. He is also a great basketball player. This kid is the lineman of the future be sure to watch out for him.

Austin East has a Wide receiver that will be sensational. He is 6'2 170 lbs. and runs a 10.8 100 meters. Questionably the fastest guy on the team. doesn't play much but is in the heralded rotation. AE receiving corp is loaded. As the play-offs get closer you will hear more and more about this freshman. AE varsity doesn't like to interfere with Freshman team. Therefore this kid only practices with freshman. He very seldonly get to practice with varsity.

state in intercpeitons with 7 ints in 5 games. He and the OS defense are keeping the Bobcats tough this year by just allowing 7 ppg and holding opponents scorless in 16 of the 20 quarters played this year. Collet has the potential to be a VERY special player.

Guest oldschoolwb

I'm not saying he's the best but Monterey's Mike Jones will be a threat in years to come. He needs to work on his D and on offense find the holes.He had a lot of hype in the Upper Cumberland at the beginning of the year. He is already over half way to the 1,000 yrd rushing mark.I'm sure he will get alot closer to that mark tonight against RBS.

Guest KRISTI71
Posted by boorelly:

Austin East has a Wide receiver that will be sensational. He is 6'2 170 lbs. and runs a 10.8 100 meters. Questionably the fastest guy on the team. doesn't play much but is in the heralded rotation. AE receiving corp is loaded. As the play-offs get closer you will hear more and more about this freshman. AE varsity doesn't like to interfere with Freshman team. Therefore this kid only practices with freshman. He very seldonly get to practice with varsity.