#4GatlinburgPittman at #1Happy Valley

harley2004

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it just wasnt meant to be, We were by far the better team, but way to many mistakes........I have no idea how many dropped balls, interceptions, etc......I dont know if it threw HV off when Jaylen was hurt in one of the first 2 plays of the game, He didnt return from hospital until like 7 minutes or so of the 2nd quarter, not sure what was off tonight, we had many chances to control this game, not this year.....................WE ARE STILL VERY PROUD OF YOU WARRIORS.............GREAT SEASON.................... :thumb:

Happy Valley played a tough game tonight, I know GP is wore out. I don't know anything about Elizabethton, HV has played both teams does GP have the players to beat betsy.

Elizabethton will win this game.............We should have beat Eliz.....they beat us in the last 30 seconds or so in the game........We played GP, which also should have been our game but to many mistakes.....so by comparing the two..........This will be Elizabethtons game.......GOOD LUCK CYCLONES..............

Yeah, I will agree, HV should have beat us earlier in the season. But that being said, it was also by far the worst we have played all season because after that we went on to perform and click on all cylinders. Next years HV/EHS game will be awesome if HV can hold all the people lol

To the poster who was asking if GP had the tools to beat us. The only thing that has caused problems to EHS has been really big RBs. Gville, Asheville, CD RB are some examples.

Edited by EHSTrack06

Elizabethton will win this game.............We should have beat Eliz.....they beat us in the last 30 seconds or so in the game........We played GP, which also should have been our game but to many mistakes.....so by comparing the two..........This will be Elizabethtons game.......GOOD LUCK CYCLONES..............

Both teams played a hard nosed game. Both teams also made plenty of mistakes. Tonight GP happened to come out on top.How about we just leave it at that instead of making excuses that detract from the effort set forth by teams.

Both teams played a hard nosed game. Both teams also made plenty of mistakes. Tonight GP happened to come out on top.How about we just leave it at that instead of making excuses that detract from the effort set forth by teams.

Oh no, we by far had way more mistakes, wasnt even close...........GP watched and took advantage of our mistakes, thats playing good football, if we had been in GPs shoes we would have done the same...............it just wasnt meant HV to win tonight.......THEIR IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR, as for now we are just looking forward to the CYCLONES BEATING GP................

Yeah, I will agree, HV should have beat us earlier in the season. But that being said, it was also by far the worst we have played all season because after that we went on to perform and click on all cylinders. Next years HV/EHS game will be awesome if HV can hold all the people lol

To the poster who was asking if GP had the tools to beat us. The only thing that has caused problems to EHS has been really big RBs. Gville, Asheville, CD RB are some examples.

Yea, Next years HV/EHS game will be a great game, always is............We will fit everyone on warrior hill, and if we run out of seats, their will be plenty of standing room lol.............

Oh no, we by far had way more mistakes, wasnt even close...........GP watched and took advantage of our mistakes, thats playing good football, if we had been in GPs shoes we would have done the same...............it just wasnt meant HV to win tonight.......THEIR IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR, as for now we are just looking forward to the CYCLONES BEATING GP................

Ya, a team giving up back to back kick off returns for TDs, which account for half of the opposition's points, isn't really a big mistake at all. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Well it just wasnt meant to be, We were by far the better team, but way to many mistakes........I have no idea how many dropped balls, interceptions, etc......I dont know if it threw HV off when Jaylen was hurt in one of the first 2 plays of the game, He didnt return from hospital until like 7 minutes or so of the 2nd quarter, not sure what was off tonight, we had many chances to control this game, not this year.....................WE ARE STILL VERY PROUD OF YOU WARRIORS.............GREAT SEASON.................... :thumb:

I have always said that we have a good passing game , as long as we keep the patterns short and crisp,10 to 15 yds. Most of the ints. came when the ball was thrown deeper. The bad snap late in the game that gave them 1st and goal was a back breaker.I would say that practicing the passing game was not high on the priority list, but until tonight, we really didnt need it.

Hats off to GP, but I think we would have won minus the turnovers.AND I ECHO HV2010, WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU WARRIORS. You have laid a solid foundation for future HV teams.

Ya, a team giving up back to back kick off returns for TDs, which account for half of the opposition's points, isn't really a big mistake at all. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

That was the skill of the HV player, watch it on the news it shows how well skilled, that what I meant when I said we were by far the better team............WATCH THE NEWS, ITS GREAT.............Go back and read the post, our stupid mistakes like dropping the ball, I have no idea how many times, throwing interceptions, etc..................as I said...............

We have had good special teams all year. Several kick returns for tds . No disrespect intended to the head coach, but the mistake was kicking to him the second time.