#4GatlinburgPittman at #1Happy Valley

harley2004

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another old Watauga Conference match up for the Warriors in round two. The Highlanders use to get the best of the Warriors on most occasions, however if memory serves me correctly, the Warriors got the last one. Good luck to both teams but I'm going to take GP, in a close one.

GP actually beat Happy Valley 17-7 in the first round of last year's playoffs. However, Happy Valley did win the last regular season meeting between the two in 2008.

Thanks, didn't realize they played last year.

The difference for HV this year is our coaching staff has improved tremendously. GP always plays a tough game, but Im glad this one is on WARRIOR HILL, I think that it will be an advantage this year unlike other years, this is sure to be an exciting game...........LETS WIN THIS WARRIORS..................... :D

Don't know anything about HV players, alittle about GP. Walter Barber RB has 8yd avg, 19tds,over 1000, Ron Durbin has 1100 all purpose 17 tds,Ty Marshall QB has 1364 passing, 60%, 16 tds. They can run and throw this year, this will be 7 point game, Heard HV is pretty solid. I'm sure coaching staff at GP is looking for cracks.

Ole Bulldog fan here with some info for the Warrior Nation. Last year we had Sheriff Mathes fly over and take aerial photos of our playoff field. He is doing that again for us today and I understand he will be taking pics of your field also. Pics should be avail through your school officials later.

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: