Daniel Boone @ Knox West

Booneman

Congratulations to the West team, coaches, and fans on a good win. I hope you go on and beat Anderson Co. and move on. It was a great game except for all the turnovers, never did like to watch a game with a lot of them, especially when you are the team having them.

Congratulations to the Boone team, coaches, and fans on a great year.

Hey RunninRebel, the trip home last night was not as bad as I thought it would be. I listen to the Vol game and realized it is BASKETBALL TIME IN DANIEL BOONE!

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha boone stinks told you cant beat west....you got you butt stomped....

The joke is on you, cause apparently you have your nose in the wrong place since you are talking about Boone, butt, stinks. ??????????????????????????????????????

Now you can go on with this talk all you want, but I congratulated West and have not said anything negative towards them, just had confidence in Boone. So go grow up and at like a man.

GO BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOONE STINKS???????...... Got our butt stomped! HAHA

Blachsheep53 You are so full of crap! DID YOU GO TO THE GAME AND DID YOU SEE HOW THE OFFICIALS MADE THERE CALLS!! HAHA!!! We tell you how good of a game it was and congratulate the team and YOU have the nerve to get on here talk like that!!! - 1st of all BOONE PLAYERS, COACHES,AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE THE MOST SUPPORTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE IN TENNESSEE. YOU WILL NEVER MEET ANYONE ANY BETTER!!!!

KNOX-WEST TEAM - Congrads on the win, good luck on the next game. I hope that it is injury free! thumb[1].gif