Greenbrier @ Lexington

soulsurvivor34

Considering Past wins is ALL, your fans have talked about i thought i would give them an actual comparison to think about. But, if you're so tired of defending smack talk from a "team that somehow thinks they are the only team that can win." then get off the thread. You have to have that mentality to be great. I've seen your film, your boys get all excited over routine tackles and average gains. It's great to play with that intesity but it just makes it look like they aren't used to it.I understand it's the playoffs and anything can happen, all i am going to say is you better travel deep, or your crowd is going to be blown out of the stadium.

i dont see how you can say excitement after a good play is in any way negative, especially on defense. If your playing defense you better have some intensity..

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I rememeber correctly yall beat us pretty good. If I do remember it was a packed house for both sides. Who did yall have that year? We were pretty good that year and yall just beat us. However, I do think Friday will be a good game. Of course I will be on the BIG RED TIGERS side, but good luck to both teams.

goldhunter, to answer your question, hard to remember all the guys that year, but I'm pretty sure it had most of the guys that were also on the team that went to the finals in 2004, including Roger Herndon that was Mr. Football Back in 2004. We still have the same coaching staff, minus former Vol LB Kelly Ziegler, and current principal Steve Sorrells. We also have one, maybe two, assistant coaches that were in that 2002 game. I remember that trip well and the crowd.

goldhunter, to answer your question, hard to remember all the guys that year, but I'm pretty sure it had most of the guys that were also on the team that went to the finals in 2004, including Roger Herndon that was Mr. Football Back in 2004. We still have the same coaching staff, minus former Vol LB Kelly Ziegler, and current principal Steve Sorrells. We also have one, maybe two, assistant coaches that were in that 2002 game. I remember that trip well and the crowd.

just want to say good luck to both teams i do think lexington should win but it is the 2nd round of the playoffs and anything can happen so good luck and GO BIGRED!!!!!!!!

Interesting that all these first time (im)posters suddenly take an interest in this game??? Very transparent.

I'm sorry I have a life and don't sit on CoachT all year and talk about meaningless regular season games, I'll go spam other threads so i have tons of comments like you, is that transparent enough for you?

i dont see how you can say excitement after a good play is in any way negative, especially on defense. If your playing defense you better have some intensity..

No I'm not saying playing with intesity is a bad thing, but I think it looks kind of non professional when you get excited about a routine tackle after a 4 yard gain. would you not agree?