Greenbrier @ Lexington

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Cat. They started it. :angry:

I will stop pickin on the kiddies. :roflol:

I don't think you are going to see any posts here with constructive appreciation for this matchup. Gonna be a good one.

Yep I know Ogor. Darned if we don't if we don't, darned if we do. <_<

I was going to tell you where to look on here, but I see you've already been there. Round 2 ain't supposed to be easy, but then again, I'm looking for the Cats that will be pumped and be hitting on all cylinders. We need T back and a lot of homework going on. Hitting hard, wrapping up, and mistake free. I want the Cardiac Cats to be left behind and the Green Machine to take everything they got to Lexington. Repeat of 02 would work for me. :hungry:

:roflol: told you not to watch....

You should be pulling for the Bobcats this week, so you can get your chance to "dominate" us again. :roflolk:

Don't get me wrong. I'm pulling for yal all the way. I love upsets. Not only that, but we want to face yal again. Round 2 isn't going to happen though, unfortunately, because you will lose to Lexington. Sorry, just face it, you will lose to Lexington.

What you didn't show was Trent McEwen #8 dominating you for 3 touchdowns!! Yeah, you got 2 INTs because yals #8 is a good player, but still you got dominated by Trent. Without those two fumbles, White House wins that game. Greenbrier isn't the better team here. And anyways, you have a game vs. Lexington who is going to destroy you. You should worry about that game instead a past game. My prediction: Lexington 49 Greenbrier 6

But WH did fumble, and GB did get 2 picks....so stop makin excuses for why your team lost...because after all the whining and crying you can muster, your record stays the same.

Good game last week and good luck in round 2 Go Bobcats

Don't get me wrong. I'm pulling for yal all the way. I love upsets. Not only that, but we want to face yal again. Round 2 isn't going to happen though, unfortunately, because you will lose to Lexington. Sorry, just face it, you will lose to Lexington.

Just seriously curious ...be honest .. Did you think that we would lose when we played WH? Just yes or no, please?

Want a scouting report,here's mine.DEFENSE...not overly fast,they play assignment football,stay in position,keep the play in front of them,maximum effort.Yeah,I know it sounds cliche',but that's Lexingtons philisophy in a nutshell,and they're very good at it.Liberty Tech is blazing fast and atheletic,but ya' gotta get behind the D before you can outrun 'em, and they failed to do it.OFFENSE...power football,multiple backs,pound out 4-5 yards per play,wear you down until your safties and corners creep up too far and sweep the quarterback around the end pulling the guards and two big backs leading...harder to stop than it sounds.Also they're not a bad passing team,they'd rather just run over you,but put eight or nine in the box and they'll take an easy one if it's there.To look so simple to a casual fan,their offense is somewhat complex too,off tackle,trap,counter...ect,all looks pretty much the same,but to be successful it needs to be attacked a little differently.Not flashy,just efficent,basic football.

Edited by tradertwo

Want a scouting report,here's mine.DEFENSE...not overly fast,they play assignment football,stay in position,keep the play in front of them,maximum effort.Yeah,I know it sounds cliche',but that's Lexingtons philisophy in a nutshell,and they're very good at it.Liberty Tech is blazing fast and atheletic,but ya' gotta get behind the D before you can outrun 'em, and they failed to do it.OFFENSE...power football,multiple backs,pound out 4-5 yards per play,wear you down until your safties and corners creep up too far and sweep the quarterback around the end pulling the guards and two big backs leading...harder to stop than it sounds.Also they're not a bad passing team,they'd rather just run over you,but put eight or nine in the box and they'll take an easy one if it's there.To look so simple to a casual fan,their offense is somewhat complex too,off tackle,trap,counter...ect,all looks pretty much the same,but to be successful it needs to be attacked a little differently.Not flashy,just efficent,basic football.

Thanks for the insight. Sounds like it will be a good game.